[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any HVAC guys out there?

Vinatieri Is God

Need some help diagnosing a problem with my central AC. The outside unit is running fine but lately, when the house gets down to temp and that part shuts off, the inside fans/blowers continue to run. Sometimes just for a minute or two but the last few nights they have not shut off at all. The vent in the bedroom has a bit of a rattle in the fan and, with me being a pretty light sleeper, it has kept me awake all night. Any suggestions to get both the outside unit and the fans inside to work in unison as they should? Thanks.

I’m not an HVAC guy, but….

It sounds like the offending vent has a loose louver. I had this last month. When the fan was on the louver rattled, and drove me nuts, I got a new one from Home Depot for and replaced it for like $20.

As for the fan, check the thermostat fan settings. Make sure it’s set to “auto” and not “on”.

Need some help diagnosing a problem with my central AC. The outside unit is running fine but lately, when the house gets down to temp and that part shuts off, the inside fans/blowers continue to run. Sometimes just for a minute or two but the last few nights they have not shut off at all. The vent in the bedroom has a bit of a rattle in the fan and, with me being a pretty light sleeper, it has kept me awake all night. Any suggestions to get both the outside unit and the fans inside to work in unison as they should? Thanks.

Could be a control board. Maybe a fan relay of some kind depending on how old your furnace is.

Call a service tech to diagnose for sure. And post here or PM me with any results. I can at least tell you if the pricing is right on or if they are trying to screw you.

Could be a control board. Maybe a fan relay of some kind depending on how old your furnace is.

Call a service tech to diagnose for sure. And post here or PM me with any results. I can at least tell you if the pricing is right on or if they are trying to screw you.

Fan relay circuit board was fried. Easily replaced and seems to be working fine now. I'll let you know when I get the bill how much they charged.

• 2 weeks later...
I read an article once that said dudes from Boston had the smallest peen on average compared to other major cities...trust story and I am trying to keep it relevant to the subject at hand.

Could be. Lots of Asians in the city and all the well endowed guys head north to NH anyway.

$88 / hour for a 1.5 hour job plus $30 for the replacement part. Fair price? Keep in mind, it is New England and cost of living is signifcantly higher than most of the country.

Huh? I lived in New Hampshire/Vermont for 8 months and I can tell you for a fact that the cost of living isn't even CLOSE to CA. I was paying $650 a month for a 2bd apartment. You can't even get an outhouse for that here.

Huh? I lived in New Hampshire/Vermont for 8 months and I can tell you for a fact that the cost of living isn't even CLOSE to CA. I was paying $650 a month for a 2bd apartment. You can't even get an outhouse for that here.

Try NYC...anal rape

That's why I said MOST of the country and not all of the country. New York and Cali are certainly higher than New England, but I can't think of a single other state that would be (maybe Hawaii?)

Better, but still not the high end comedic barbs we're used to with Member 23.

How about this one:

That price you got for the repair is similar to the ass-raping the Raiders took in the playoffs on the tuck rule that enabled the Patriots to go to the Super Bowl.