[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

parachuting donkey terrifies children

Azazello1313

So because it's over it's funny? Is that what you're saying? :wacko:

In my defense, I have yet to view the video. As I said, I wouldn't have asked people to do it or helped and I really don't have any desire to see it, but I find the idea marginally funny.

its kind of like a youtube video where somebody gets hurt in a humerous way. You wouldn't want it to happen to them - but you might be able to laugh at it anyway. maybe I'd feel different it I watched the video though and from the sound of it - it don't think I want to. I didn't get the group 'cruel' impression until after I posted that I found the idea marginally funny.

In my defense, I have yet to view the video. As I said, I wouldn't have asked people to do it or helped and I really don't have any desire to see it, but I find the idea marginally funny.

its kind of like a youtube video where somebody gets hurt in a humerous way. You wouldn't want it to happen to them - but you might be able to laugh at it anyway. maybe I'd feel different it I watched the video though and from the sound of it - it don't think I want to. I didn't get the group 'cruel' impression until after I posted that I found the idea marginally funny.

Kinda like this

I actually think the article makes it sound worse than the video itself. I didn't really hear the donkey braying or whatever, just the morons on the beach laguhing about it. and the video doesn't show the landing, which the article states was rather hairy.

anyway, it's obviously a pretty f'ed up thing to do, and I hope they get punished for it. I don't condone that chit in any way. but come on, this story is at least a little hughmorous in a les nessman kind of way.

its kind of like a youtube video where somebody gets hurt in a humerous way. You wouldn't want it to happen to them - but you might be able to laugh at it anyway.

I have no problem at all laughing at some cretin shoving a bottle rocket up his ass and setting light to it. I really don't care if he gets hurt at all because that's a conscious action by a moran.

I have a hugh problem with people forcing animals to suffer or be terrified because they think that's funny. If that makes me seem humorless, then fine, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, but that kind of $hit enrages me no end.

I have no problem at all laughing at some cretin shoving a bottle rocket up his ass and setting light to it. I really don't care if he gets hurt at all because that's a conscious action by a moran.

I have a hugh problem with people forcing animals to suffer or be terrified because they think that's funny. If that makes me seem humorless, then fine, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, but that kind of $hit enrages me no end.

you made yourself perfectly clear. sorry if you mistook me for calling you humorless

the donkey is on the lamb

The Russian Police have launched a search for a donkey that was forced to parasail high above a beach to promote paragliding, a police spokesman said Wednesday.

The police are also looking for its owner.

'We identified the businessman who organised the donkey's flight and questioned him, but he claims the donkey's owner had asked him to send the animal on a parasailing ride and said he has no idea why (the owner requested this),' the police spokesman said.

She said that the donkey's owner had also been identified but police could locate neither him, nor the donkey.

you made yourself perfectly clear. sorry if you mistook me for calling you humorless

Don't let it get your goat. I hadn't seen the video and, like you, thought the idea funny when someone said something about it yesterday. They didn't mention it nearly killed the beast or anything of the sort.

You never know with animals. I had a friend who's dog would ride the motorcycle with him by laying right on the gas tank looking out over the handlebars. My dog would flip out, but his dog absolutely loved it. So until you realize the whole situation, yeah, it seems funny.

And Hugh 0ne is right, did the bearette whizz in your raisin bran this morning?

There is no humor in it. None. OTOH, taking a chainsaw to the people that did it would provide me hugh amusement, enough to last a week.

Don't let it get your goat. I hadn't seen the video and, like you, thought the idea funny when someone said something about it yesterday. They didn't mention it nearly killed the beast or anything of the sort.

You never know with animals. I had a friend who's dog would ride the motorcycle with him by laying right on the gas tank looking out over the handlebars. My dog would flip out, but his dog absolutely loved it. So until you realize the whole situation, yeah, it seems funny.

So maybe the donkey asked to parachute? I wonder if it likes base jumping off of skyscrapers.

Everyday in my white trash redneck hickville some moran is doing something as stupid as stupid can get. There is basically a whole page (out of the 10 pages) in our local hickpaper dedicated to some Bubba or Junior that lit his ass on fire somehow. The July paper is two pages when you mix people selling fireworks on every street corner with dumbasses.

The second most popular feature is the group of inbreds that hunt for fun because the deer are smarter than they could ever dream of being relying on GPS to get them around and end up on a dirt road and get lost in the woods for 3 days. Seriously. Happens at least 3-4 times a month.