[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When did your boys find their "boys?"

Atlanta Cracker

So my 5 year old son is getting out of the bath and says, "Daddy, come here quick and look at this." (holding himself)

Me, "What is it, did you hurt yourself?"

Him, "No, feel this, there is something in there."

Me, "Oh yeah, that's your testicles, it's part of your penis."

Him, "Ohhhhh, I thought mabye some poop got caught in there or something."

So my 5 year old son is getting out of the bath and says, "Daddy, come here quick and look at this." (holding himself)

Me, "What is it, did you hurt yourself?"

Him, "No, feel this, there is something in there."

Me, "Oh yeah, that's your testicles, it's part of your penis."

Him, "Ohhhhh, I thought mabye some poop got caught in there or something."

:wacko:

In one of the rare father son moments I ever had with my old man, he was going to show me how to pee into the bowl while standing. He unzipped, my eyes bugged out and I screamed "WHOOOAA!". It's one of the earliest memeories I have.

After reading the first 3 posts in this thread I was laughing out loud so hard that my wife came in to ask what the hell was so funny. Great stuff!

my 2.5 yo son was on the toilet the other day. He got an erection while sitting on the toilet waiting to pee. He yelled at it, "no, down! down!"

and approximately 10 years from now he'll be saying the same thing while in school checking out some girls' boobs!

... oh, and he'll be praying that the teacher doesn't ask him to the front of the class at that moment.

Me: Why are you wearing your underwear the wrong way around? You need to turn them around so the front is in the front and the back is in the back. Right now, the front is all baggy.

Muckster #2 (3.5yrs old): But, then I can't see Thomas.

Me: I know. I'm sorry, but you must turn them around.

Muckster #2: Well, really, daddy I can't.

Me: Why?

Muckster #2: My penis is too big for the other way.

Thankfully, my daughters have never seen "my boys" but they are aware it is different from what they got down there. My daughters like to wrestle and play fight with me. A few times during this I have taken an accidental shot to the nads from them. I always make it a point to tell them to be careful and not hit me in "my area". My kids are great friends with our next door neighbor. She is a 5 year old girl and she has a 1.5 year old brother. They were recently there when the little brother was getting a bath and were full of questions for me. Daddy, we saw Colin taking a bath. His goes out :wacko:

I think my boy was born with his hand down his pants. I don't ever recall anything like hey look what I found. I know anytime his diaper was off his hand was on his junk. It used to piss my wife off.

This.

Thankfully, my daughters have never seen "my boys" but they are aware it is different from what they got down there.

When my younger daughter was 2 or 3, she wandered into our room as I was coming out of the shower. She matter of factly said, "Wow Dad, your wiener is hugh!" I guess compared to her infant brother, I'm pretty impressive. :wacko:

My son was two or three and his mother was giving him a bath. He looked down and grabbed his scrotum and asked..."what are these"? My wife said those are your testicles. He burst into tears and said..."I don't want testicles".

When my wife told me the story I asked if she told him to just get married.