[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LenDale White lands.... (Denver)

hooknladder

Okay! I just got a PM from a member I have a lot of respect for and he/she feels my previous post was disrespectful to Bronco. Given the fact Bronco has given me great advice over the years under different handle names, I lend my ear. If me being disrespectful is the case, Bronco I apologize! I simply feel that getting into an argument with every 12yr old with an opinion is not healthy, and that is the nicest way I can say that. I guess the safe thing to say is BroncoBilly +1 :wacko:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot 2009...

222 yards rushing. 2 touchdowns. You can't put too much stock in what happened in 2008, let alone 2007. A lot has changed since then. You can't dismiss last years garbage season followed up by his stellar off season.

Agree wholeheartedly. If this were the case, do you think the Chargers would have let LT go? That T.O. would be anywhere but Dallas? That Fitz would have a HUGH question mark next to his name?

Time marches on and the NFL is very much a "what have you done for me lately" league. What Lendale did 2 and 3 years ago is totally irrelevant.

Okay! I just got a PM from a member I have a lot of respect for and he/she feels my previous post was disrespectful to Bronco. Given the fact Bronco has given me great advice over the years under different handle names, I lend my ear. If me being disrespectful is the case, Bronco I apologize! I simply feel that getting into an argument with every 12yr old with an opinion is not healthy, and that is the nicest way I can say that. I guess the safe thing to say is BroncoBilly +1 :wacko:

:tup:

Does this mean I don't get to play a slut?

You forgot 2009...

222 yards rushing. 2 touchdowns. You can't put too much stock in what happened in 2008, let alone 2007. A lot has changed since then. You can't dismiss last years garbage season followed up by his stellar off season.

:wacko: Lendale is talented. The record is very clear, even going beack to college were he holds a TD record at USC that puts him ahead of guys like OJ Simpson and Marcus Allen. He has a obvious nose for the endzone which is not something many RBs have. And yes, let's not forget 2009 when he got stuck behind one of the greatest RB seasons in the history of the game, and the coach went with that hot hand. That means he sucks! :tup:

Edited by Pope Flick

:wacko: Lendale is talented. The record is very clear, even going beack to college were he holds a TD record at USC that puts him ahead of guys like OJ Simpson and Marcus Allen. He has a obvious nose for the endzone which is not something many RBs have. And yes, let's not forget 2009 when he got stuck behind one of the greatest RB seasons in the history of the game, and the coach went with that hot hand. That means he sucks! :tup:

:tup:

2 words: Archie Griffin

:wacko:

2 words: Archie Griffin

Given the Lendale has scored over 3x the amount of TDs Griffin did in the NFL in only half the time (4 seasons to 8)only underscores my point that the kid has talent. Maybe not the best screwed on head, which is probably the crux of his troubles but he is talented nonetheless. And he's proven it.

Given the Lendale has scored over 3x the amount of TDs Griffin did in the NFL in only half the time (4 seasons to 8)only underscores my point that the kid has talent. Maybe not the best screwed on head, which is probably the crux of his troubles but he is talented nonetheless. And he's proven it.

Okay, so are we talking about NFL success once a player has played in the league, or are we citing college stats and using that as proof of NFL performance?

Pretty easy to see that TEN is one of the premier if not THE premier running team in the NFL right now. That should temper any expectations of White when he plays elsewhere. White did show that when his head is right, and he lays off the cheeseburgers and dope that he is capable of being a functional part of a RBBC. He has also shown that his attitude and work ethic is so bad that he has been shown the door by two teams, one which burned a high draft pick on him, and the other whose coach was also his college coach and sent him packing before he even saw one training camp snap, not to mention that he has an upcoming 4 week vacation once the season starts courtesy of the NFL commish (and despite his suspension he still couldn't manage to fly right & hang on in SEA where the RB competition isn't exactly noteworthy by NFL standards).

Personally, I think this kid isn't smart enough to realize that he isn't going to draw an NFL paycheck if he doesn't get his poop in a group.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Okay, so are we talking about NFL success once a player has played in the league, or are we citing college stats and using that as proof of NFL performance?

Pretty easy to see that TEN is one of the premier if not THE premier running team in the NFL right now. That should temper any expectations of White when he plays elsewhere. White did show that when his head is right, and he lays off the cheeseburgers and dope that he is capable of being a functional part of a RBBC. He has also shown that his attitude and work ethic is so bad that he has been shown the door by two teams, one which burned a high draft pick on him, and the other whose coach was also his college coach and sent him packing before he even saw one training camp snap, not to mention that he has an upcoming 4 week vacation once the season starts courtesy of the NFL commish (and despite his suspension he still couldn't manage to fly right & hang on in SEA where the RB competition isn't exactly noteworthy by NFL standards).

Personally, I think this kid isn't smart enough to realize that he isn't going to draw an NFL paycheck if he doesn't get his poop in a group.

I'm simply saying he has shown success at both levels of the game. And simply because he doesn't have his head on straight doesn't mean he "sucks" as pon proclaimed. He isn't devoid of talent, but he's clearly devoid of some smarts.

And actually, it seems he's better WITH the cheeseburgers since last year was supposedly the year of his diet after giving up patron and double doubles.

I'm simply saying he has shown success at both levels of the game. And simply because he doesn't have his head on straight doesn't mean he "sucks" as pon proclaimed. He isn't devoid of talent, but he's clearly devoid of some smarts.

And actually, it seems he's better WITH the cheeseburgers since last year was supposedly the year of his diet after giving up patron and double doubles.

Where did I proclaim that LenDale White "sucks"?

I said all along that I thought he was the better runningback coming out of SC, ahead of Reggie Bush. I know he doesn't suck talent wise.

I said he had a season of garbage last year. The guy was great at USC, I can think of a ton of guys who were great at that level and didn't up doing a thing at the NFL level. What someone did at SC isn't important 4-5 years later. I agree that he isn't devoid of talent, but he is a moran to the point where his talent can make up for his decisions. He's gone through how much drama at this level and he's just now decided to stop smoking Josh Gordon? Did it really take all of this for him to figure it out? I'm a skeptic when it comes to him straightening out and walking the line.

I understand that you're trying to draw me offsides, but I really don't get what you're getting at? Do you think that starting topics makes you a better member?

it's the people that respond to the post that make the forum....not the forum starter....

new topics are good, but really, what's even worth talking about right now other than speculative rankings? A LenDale White thread getting this much attention reminds me that it's just the offseason..

it's the people that respond to the post that make the forum....not the forum starter....

new topics are good, but really, what's even worth talking about right now other than speculative rankings? A LenDale White thread getting this much attention reminds me that it's just the offseason..

What do you want to talk about??.......CJ, AD, MJD, RR.........the FF owners that "speculate" the best have the advantage.