[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donnie Avery

STL Fan

Nothing official, but I'm watching the game and in my non-expert opinion, he's toast. Leg bent the wrong way as he went down on a non-contact play.

Spagnolo was just interviewed coming out for the second half and said "He's pretty down right now, he's got a severe knee injury."

Dang. He was like the only receiver who was NOT injured last year for the Rams. Hate to see it and hope this isn't yet another one domino hitting another for STL.

Dang. He was like the only receiver who was NOT injured last year for the Rams. Hate to see it and hope this isn't yet another one domino hitting another for STL.

On the bright side, Bradford looked freakin' great in one half vs. NE. He threw 2 legit TD's and had a couple of bad drops and still had a QB rAting of over 125.

Both were to rookie TE Michael Hoomanawanui. Dude is gonna make me eat my words 'cuz a couple days ago I wrote in a thread that I wasn't going to bother to learn to pronounce his name because he wouldn't make the squad. He also had a SICK one handed catch tonight for a nice gain. He looks good.

Both were to rookie TE Michael Hoomanawanui. Dude is gonna make me eat my words 'cuz a couple days ago I wrote in a thread that I wasn't going to bother to learn to pronounce his name because he wouldn't make the squad. He also had a SICK one handed catch tonight for a nice gain. He looks good.

He probably saw what you wrote, and it motivated him.

Edited by CaptainHook

He probably saw what you wrote, and it motivated him.

If that's the case then let me state for the record that our whole freakin' O-line is in danger of being cut.

Think that'll work? :wacko:

This will make me stay away from SJAx even more...unless he drops a ways. He is a great RB but on a sucky team.

Four Rams receivers had more receptions tonight than Avery's 2 (before he got hurt.) One was a nice catch for 30-something yards, but I think many people are overestimating Avery's value to the Rams offense. If the Rams are going to have a decent offense (that's a BIG "if') I don't think losing Avery is really that big a blow. They'll be able to sign someone off the wire when the cuts start coming that will be every bit as good. Talent-wise, he's probably the third or so best receiver on the roster right now.

Man, I know it's preseason, but it is FRICKEN' SWEET to beat the Patriots! Especially when Tom terrific and the rest of the starters played into the 4th quarter and the Rams starters came out at the half for the most part.

Small victories. Big mental boost for a very young club, though.

Man, I know it's preseason, but it is FRICKEN' SWEET to beat the Patriots! Especially when Tom terrific and the rest of the starters played into the 4th quarter and the Rams starters came out at the half for the most part.

SUPER BOWL, BABY!!!!!

Where was LR tonight?

I have no idea. Where do we go to find out if he even played? He was not listed on pre-game inactives, but he had 0 catches on the stats.

Is there a place that lists the number of snaps players played?

SUPER BOWL, BABY!!!!!

Easy, big boy.

Althooooough, the year the Rams won the Super Bowl they started a young QB who took over for the pre-season starter (Trent Green) when he got hurt . . . :wacko:

Enjoy Sam. He's gonna be a good one if he stays healthy. The kid is very smart and extremely talented.