[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you draft first?

devi0us

Personally, I think Foster will hold up better than Best (rookie w/ injury history) so I took him first in my local. I'll admit that I'm probably in the minority here though as some people see Best as the next Ray Rice. Maybe I've been a lions fan too long, but I don't buy it.

I have been taking Best first. foster might be in a better offensive but I think Best has more talent. I also think that det offensive will be better this year. I play in a PPR with bonuses for Distance TDs so I also think that best will score from further away more offend.

Foster. Best won't last past week 6.

You could be right about this, but I absolutely think Best is the better back of the two. He is incredibly explosive. If they limit his touches so he will last a full season then he could have a huge year.

I took Foster in two drafts, 5-9 in a 10 team and 3-5 in a 12 team keeper league.

In both cases, Best went a couple picks higher, though for the life of me, I couldn't figure why......maybe because I once drafted/owned Kevin Jones.....and then drafted/owned Kevin Smith..... but I was taking Foster all the way.

You can't score a lot of TDs or get a lot of yards when you're always inside your own 40 and throwing on 2nd and 17.

Edited by The Waterboy

I took Foster in two drafts, 5-9 in a 10 team and 3-5 in a 12 team keeper league.

In both cases, Best went a couple picks higher, though for the life of me, I couldn't figure why......maybe because I once drafted/owned Kevin Jones.....and then drafted/owned Kevin Smith..... but I was taking Foster all the way.

You can't score a lot of TDs or get a lot of yards when you're always inside your own 40 and throwing on 2nd and 17.

I have both so I'm not saying which one I rather have, but I really think people are missing the boat on the Det O.

They will be much better IMO.

Stafford is going to be better and is very talented.

The OL is improved some and healthy right now.

Calvin is a stud...period.

And Burleson, Scheffler, and Pettigrew are all solid secondary pieces.

Their O will be better IMO. This isn't the same old Det O that stinks IMO.

Edited by giantsfan

I anticipate Houston going out with a more balanced attack this season. Teams like Houston, Indianapolis, and even Chicago went out last year passing all the time because they could never get their ground game going (or Slaton can't hold on to the ball). It doesn't mean that it was their preferred way to run an offense.

I love Jahvid Best, I think he's a big sleeper. But since it appears Arian Foster has won the job in Houston and they're by far the better offense of the two, I'd pick Foster hands down. You want RBs that you know will be on winning teams.

We Drafted last SATURDAY ( PPR ... 1QB - 2 RB - 3 WR - 1 TE - 1 K - 1 DEF ) .... #2 PICK OVERALL .... GOT A.Peterson ..... Was able to snag J. BEST ( 4.11 ) and A. Foster ( 6.11 ) ... Portis ( 8.11 ) .... THINK THAT THE COMBO of J.Best/A.Foster provides VERY SOLID #2 RB production.