[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers v Vikings

gbpfan1231

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just a message board. Packer fans hate the Vikings and Viking fans hate the Packers - that is what makes these games so good.

Would you rather be fan of say the Bills where nobody really cares?

If the Vikings whip the Packers then come on in and give the Packer fans crap - I don't see how that really hurts anyone.

I am amazed at how grown men can be such whiney biatches.

Where have I whined ONCE about this game...

Packers have DESTROYED the Vikings plain and simple...nothing to whine about...

/trash talking.

Seriously. We're packers fans, lets show a little class... Either way Alex hasnt talked trash today and has said uncle. No excuses from him, so I say you go after the monster truck aficionado masters like Valhalla or the missing Ed Hoyle, but there is no need to go out and look to rub someones nose in it.

/trash talking.

Seriously. We're packers fans, lets show a little class... Either way Alex hasnt talked trash today and has said uncle. No excuses from him, so I say you go after the monster truck aficionado masters like Valhalla or the missing Ed Hoyle, but there is no need to go out and look to rub someones nose in it.

At least someone sees it...:wacko:

Edited by alexgaddis

/trash talking.

Again - just a message board - nobody (at least I am not) is taking shots at him - and even if they are again - it is just a message board with fans ribbing other fans. I guess I missed the memo titled - Everyone play nicey nice

I do have to say that seeing Favre go out like this does make me extremely happy. He might have gotten the best of us last year, but everyone will remember this year. It has nothing to do with Vikings fans, but the crap he pulled in Green Bay. The win in October was great for Ted Thompson and McCarthy, but this is something else. Goodbye Brett.

Thank you Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy.

Again - just a message board - nobody (at least I am not) is taking shots at him - and even if they are again - it is just a message board with fans ribbing other fans. I guess I missed the memo titled - Everyone play nicey nice

This isn't just another message board. This is way more than that. Look at how huddlers have responded to others in crisis. It's not just another message board.

I do have to say that seeing Favre go out like this does make me extremely happy. He might have gotten the best of us last year, but everyone will remember this year. It has nothing to do with Vikings fans, but the crap he pulled in Green Bay. The win in October was great for Ted Thompson and McCarthy, but this is something else. Goodbye Brett.

Thank you Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy.

Well said I think Flynns QB rating is higher than Brett's :wacko:

/trash talking.

:wacko:

Hello! It's the freakin' Vikings. Lead by freakin' Brett Favre.

Alex invited it. I obliged him. But if it hurt your sensitivities, I'll stop.

Geez. Maybe we can all head over to the NOW board and sing Kumbayah.

Edited by Bronco Billy