[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On your way to Fantasy Bowl 2010

BearBroncos

Thanks to an awesome showing from Vick and his beautiful 44 points. Also got plenty of help from Charles, Blount, S. Johnson and Wallace....

Thanks guys for pushing when it was needed.

Lets hear you stories if you've made it already or what you lost by, if you choose to that is.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After everyone voting I had the worst team after the draft, I go to finals with a win this week.

I am leading 169-68 against the points leader with jennings still left in a standard ESPN scoring league.

my lineup:

vick

mcfadden

rice

torain

jennings

vjackson

boss

falcons D

beuhler

and left marshall and mbush on the bench....feels good!

Edited by Matty Ice

My sorry dynasty team made it in to the superbowl with a victory over the number one seed today and set the high score for the week. It just goes to show all you need is a chip and a chair, stay alive long enough and your team might get hot. Now to get one more good week out of Vick, AJ and Moss to win the big prize...

My lineup;

QB Mike Vick

RB Mike Goodson

RB Mike Tolbert

WR Andre Johnson

WR Santana Moss

WR Danny Amendola

TE Jimmy Graham

PK Lawrence Tynes

DEF San Diego

Bench;

Sidney Rice

Dallas Clark ( Injured )

Cadillac Williams

CJ Spiller

Michael Bush

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Thank you Mr Brees (acquired in late trade, where I gave up Hillis, who wouldn't have helped me today), Jamal Charles with the 80-yard run and Mike Wallace getting over 100 yards. Since Wallace was the only one playing late he gets the honor of running up the lead now comfortable enough to be reasonably confident even though I'm still going against Brady and Woodhead.

It's within reach, but just making the playoffs at all snapped a 3-year drought.

I need Welker and Green Ellis to combine for 6 more points and I'll be in the championship in 2 out of my 2 leagues. Great playoffs for me so far.

I bet a lot of #1 seeded Arian Foster owners are pretty choked right now. Chris Johnson, Steven Jackson and Jon Kitna pulled through for me. Also, I was pretty upset about giving up Hillis for Miles Austin the day before Romo got hurt, but Austin ended up getting more points than Hills today. As long as that continues on to the next game, the trade that I thought would have ended my season, took me to a championship!

Thanks to Mike Vick for a pass to the Big Show! I was playing our league's overall points leader although I was in second place by less than 20 points. I was definitely concerned early with Hillis looking like he's out of big games for the season and MJD not making an impact. My opponent was closing in on me with Witten, Megatron, Brees and B Marshall, and then suddenly Vick goes over 75 yards rushing and over 200 passing and... JACKPOT! I will be taking $900 big ones home next week, there's no way I'll lose that game! :wacko:

- 40 pt lead and CHI D to play tomorrow night up against Brady, Branch and Welker with only the 2nd half to go vs the Pack.

Let's go Pack and Bears Ds!!!

- 70 pt lead facing one more half of Brady

Thank you Vick, Charles, Megatron, and the Chiefs D

Now that it's official, I think I'd like to add a final thanks to the Green Bay defense for keeping Brady in check. :tup:

+1 thought it was over for me after the Moreno debacle but going into tonight held a 15 point lead he had Brady and Woodhead I had Pats D. Thought I was done as Brady has been impressive as of late but pulled off the 6 point victory!! :lol::lol: On to the Ship!! And the #1 seed jinx getting knocked off round 1 the last 5 years is over!!! :wacko::tup:

On my way! Championship next week.

My team all start no bench.

Vick

Eli

SJax

ABradshaw

Hightower

Maclin

VJax

Garcon

Mercedes Lewis

Feely

Peppers

Mayo

Dansby

KC ST

Whitener

Edited by NSab

Going to the title game in 2 of 3 leagues, which I suppose somewhat makes up for getting bounced in my main league, where I am 0-for-16 in titles (yes, same league since 1994 and 0-for-4 in Super Bowl games). That is, unless Sidney Rice blows up for four TDs tonight with (*cough*) Joe Webb at the helm. Should Sid break out for four scores and 130 yards or so, then I will be in only one title game.

In one league I lucked out from my opponent's team playing horribly: he got a combined 10 points from Ward, Gonzo, and Bowe. My team was kind of soft, but good enough to win, and Foster's injury (plus a surprisingly bad TB DEF showing) made me beatable.

In the other league my team went ape-shiiiite, with Rivers-Rice-Charles putting up 83 points between the three in standard scoring in a 146-101 blowout (standard scoring).

Oh, and of course my big money league team decided to show up in the consolation bracket week instead of week one of the playoffs. Naturally.

Edited by historymike

Going to the title game in 2 of 3 leagues, which I suppose somewhat makes up for getting bounced in my main league, where I am 0-for-16 in titles (yes, same league since 1994 and 0-for-4 in Super Bowl games). That is, unless Sidney Rice blows up for four TDs tonight with (*cough*) Joe Webb at the helm. Should Sid break out for four scores and 130 yards or so, then I will be in only one title game.

Don't think it can't happen.... Heck, look at Grossman and Flynn... Grossman might have a new job after that performance....

I'm like 0-12 in League Championship games and the team I will play would have beat me by like 56 this weekend. Last year none of my 4 teams made it to the playoffs. This year 3 of 4 did; however, two teams lost last week - one team by .22 and the other got Brady/McFaddened and lost by 102.8 (losing by .22 hurts way worse, btw).

A 2.9 point victory. If it weren't for that illegal hands to the face that called back the Flynn interception, the Pats would have needed a first down or two to run out the clock and I probably would have lost. I guess that's why I keep coming back for the beatings. What a year.

Anyways, 8 team BOTH/civilian auction - TAR. I rented a car (mine won't make it to Austin and back) and left for Austin at 4 or 5 in the morning, drove there and home the same day, the Saturday before school started. It was a blast. We are looking to expand next year I believe... I brought Czech Stop kolaches and will do so again next year for karma.

Crush Can Princess:

E. Manning

C. Palmer

S. Jackson

R. Mendenhall

L. Tomlinson (I was the first person lauged at in the draft)

R. Torain (FA)

A. Boldin

J. Gaffney (FA)

D. Jackson

V. Jackson

B. Lloyd (FA)

R. Wayne

B. Celek

M. Lewis (FA)

D. Akers

Steelers

:tup::wacko: