[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those of you with kids--sort of cool Santa Claus thing

wiegie

you enter in a little bit of information about your kid (and perhaps a photo or two as well) and they create a video of Santa talking to your kid.

Ahh - we do something like that with a real Santa and Mrs. Claus at my wife's families extended family Christmas dinner. She reads a couple Christmas stories to the kids, he reads letters to all of the kids telling them something good they did, what they need to work on (most of them had being nicer to their siblings) and an "Atta Boy" moment - a good accomplishment they made during the year. Then each kid gets one present from Santa.

Everyone loves it, and the couple that come as Santa and Mrs. Claus give all of th money received to charity - primarily breast cancer research. They also donate time to a local Children's hospital so all of the kids there get a visit from Santa.

We also do Elf on the Shelf which helps keep the kids in line.

Just sent one to my 2 yr old grandaughter and she called me up as soon as she saw it to tell me about her email from Santa. She didn't know it was from me but wanted to call me right away. She got a big kick out of the fact that Santa knew her name and one of the pics I used had me and her in it.

This was awesome, thanks Wiegie :wacko: