[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New pics from Footgate

Patriots

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-th...o-creep-me-out/

I don't think this story is going away anytime soon. Although I want to go on record as it has nothing to do with football or really even his character. I say to each their own in the bedroom. They are not hurting anyone. I just don't know how you can have this out their and work in the biggest media outlet in the world.

I find this entire "Foot Gate" hilarious. Somebody please tell me what there personal life has anything to do with his ability to coach. Really...I'm waiting.

The NFL has a personal conduct code. I'm guessing posting stuff on a fetish website asking other men to bang your wife violates that. :wacko:

The NFL has a personal conduct code. I'm guessing posting stuff on a fetish website asking other men to bang your wife violates that. :wacko:

Wasn't this posted prior to Goodell? Not sure on that one. And does the personal conduct code cover the internet? And if so, maybe he gets a fine or suspension...people saying he's done is hyperbole to the extreme.

Wasn't this posted prior to Goodell? Not sure on that one. And does the personal conduct code cover the internet? And if so, maybe he gets a fine or suspension...people saying he's done is hyperbole to the extreme.

I think it was posted in 2007. I said he was done but I take it back. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done. While it was supposed to be private...this is very embarrassing to the organization. Just like Tiger's situation was private...I still don't blame sponsors for leaving him.

Like I said earlier...if this was just a foot fetish thing it would be one thing. But he's a swinger and posting naked pictures of his wife on the internet. No big deal I guess if Average Joe is doing it. But he's one of the faces of a big organization.

I find this entire "Foot Gate" hilarious. Somebody please tell me what there personal life has anything to do with his ability to coach. Really...I'm waiting.

Comes across as a pretty big lapse in judgment. You can get away with it when your a coordinator, but not when you're the head coach in NY.

"Hey Rex, 'ol buddy! This is Amos! You rememeber, that time we got together... with our beitches? Great news bro... I didn't erase those tapes after all. I figure since we're well, ya know, like biblical bro's an all, I'd let you have first crack. Say 100,000? My agent says I could get more, but I don't want to do ya THAT way, ya'know?"

Well, I should be laughing, but, I've just found out that my team's coach has starred in such bad movies as: Scream 2 & Major League 2........ :wacko:

Edited by Menudo