[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SD/CIN

BeeR

Amazing what a QB can do when he doesn't have a receiver in each ear demanding the ball, isn't it?

Carson had 0 incompletions the first half.

A nice statement on his part after a season of listening to TO make comments about not getting the ball, etc. I don't know how much juice Palmer has left, but i would definitely keep him in house for next season and let the others go.

It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault....

He also has Kellen Winslow....hold me more...Rodgers, Bowe, and Winslow have scored a combined 105 points-chris johnson, reggie wanye, and vincent jakcson-21.....WAHHHHHHHWAHHWAHWHAHHHAHHWHAWH

Norv should be gone come Monday. Simply inexcusable loses to Seattle, St. Louis, and two to Oakland. Keeping the ST coach, and just a horrible start to the season yet again.

How many chances can you give the guy?

A.J. and the Spanos family love Norv. I'm sorry to say he'll be back next year. :wacko:

No excuse for the Chargers.

Norv should be gone come Monday. Simply inexcusable loses to Seattle, St. Louis, and two to Oakland. Keeping the ST coach, and just a horrible start to the season yet again.

How many chances can you give the guy?

Don't think that key injuries to multiple star players, turnovers, and the defensive players inability to stop backup WRs is Norv's fault. He's coming back...