[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guess where McDaniels is expected to interview on Friday....

keggerz

:tup:

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let this happen!!!!

:wacko:

I don't recall the Denver offense being that bad. In fact, considering who they had, I thought it ran pretty good. It was McDaniels' personnel decisions that sucked. From what I'd read after his firing, his skills as a coordinator would be in demand.

I don't recall the Denver offense being that bad. In fact, considering who they had, I thought it ran pretty good. It was McDaniels' personnel decisions that sucked. From what I'd read after his firing, his skills as a coordinator would be in demand.

I think that McDaniels massive ego will not benefit the Vikings offense or organization. :tup: The guy thinks he was the one that "made" Tom Brady successful.

Plus no matter what I am sure he will be consulted on offensive personnell matters by a new coach who's speciality is defense. That also does not bode well for the Vikings, IMO.

I agree. He may be kind of a tool but he doesn't seem incompetent in regards to running an offense.

Then you weren't paying attention to his run blocking schemes. We're talking no clue/take lessons from a Pop Warner coach type blocking for the run game.

McDumbass will negate MIN's greatest asset. AD may drop to 2nd round FF value if this actually happens (of course, he'll still get drafted in the top 5).

As a real bonus, it's always nice to see the coaches you love to hate gathering with teams you love to hate. Makes watching them lose an almost orgasmic experience.

Plus no matter what I am sure he will be consulted on offensive personnell matters by a new coach who's speciality is defense.

The guy whose opinion matters the most regaurding personnell movements as for drafting/aquistions is VP of player personal Rick Spielman. The guy came on board in 2004 and has made a lot more good decisions (J. Allen, AP, Harvin) that he has bad ones. He doesn't get them all right, no one does, but his talent evaluation is top notch in my opinion. McDaniels could be consulted, but the guy making the moves will be Spielman.

I'd love to have him as OC in Miami (if he and Marshall could play well together)

NFLN also showed McDaniels interviewing in SF for the HC position there as well as the OC for a few other teams. Basically they were saying that he's a hot commodity and can probably choose from a few options.

This seems like a stretch considering he treated the Broncos like a 3 year old treats his room - from clean to a disaster zone in 10 minutes or less.

This seems like a stretch considering he treated the Broncos like a 3 year old treats his room - from clean to a disaster zone in 10 minutes or less.

I guess as an OC with no control over player personnel decisions is what they were getting at. Maybe he goes to the Vikes and the Broncos send Tebow and Moreno to the Vikes for AP.

I guess as an OC with no control over player personnel decisions is what they were getting at. Maybe he goes to the Vikes and the Broncos send Tebow and Moreno to the Vikes for AP.

I'm still not sold totally on Tebow but I think he's not going anywhere with Elway running the show.

If Frazier's declared plan for the Vikes is to focus on running Peterson more, I don't see McDaniels as a good fit. I also don't see Bevell as a good fit. There should be plenty of good run-first offensive coaches around to pick from, if that's what he wants to do. That, and drafting the best offensive lineman on the board at whatever pick they end up being. In my view, as important as getting a QB in the fold is, protecting that QB is almost as important, if not more important. And that line needs addressing, since they totally blew it off this season.

Saw where McKinnie was hiring a personal trainer to travel with him all off season and how he plans to get back to his college playing weight. I wonder how the new trainer will enjoy partying in Miami? :wacko:

Then you weren't paying attention to his run blocking schemes. We're talking no clue/take lessons from a Pop Warner coach type blocking for the run game.

McDumbass will negate MIN's greatest asset. AD may drop to 2nd round FF value if this actually happens (of course, he'll still get drafted in the top 5).

As a real bonus, it's always nice to see the coaches you love to hate gathering with teams you love to hate. Makes watching them lose an almost orgasmic experience.

Did a member (or members) of the Vikings sleep with your mother or something?