[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rob Ryan in contract talks with Dallas

loaf

It's about time we got some attitude on Defense. I like the move. Bring the noise Ryan bring the Noise.

We have been soft since Big Bad Bill left and it's time we hardened up. First order of business will be to build a better secondary.

I like this kid lee. He started to play well late in the season, was around the ball and played with controlled recklessness. Filled holes nicely and flowed to the ball well.

Ryan will make us aggressive and we have a lot of talent just need it to be motivated under an agressive scheme.

Edited by Cowboyz1

It's about time we got some attitude on Defense. I like the move. Bring the noise Ryan bring the Noise.

We have been soft since Big Bad Bill left and it's time we hardened up. First order of business will be to sure up the secondary.

I like this kid lee. He started to play well late in the season, was around the ball and played with controlled recklessness. Filled holes nicely and flowed to the ball well.

Ryan will make us aggressive and we have a lot of talent just need it to be motivated under an agressive scheme.

But you don't have the players to run his scheme. Love the attitude...we need more of that on the boards. Is Ryan the answer in D? It might take a few.

We have been soft since Big Bad Bill left and it's time we hardened up. First order of business will be to sure up the secondary.

Dude, it's nice to see you back with the smack!

Dude, it's nice to see you back with the smack!

Thankx, our Boys kicked me in the gut this year and it took a while for me to catch my breath. I am incouraged by the second half of the season but man o man was this a tough year. I just don't get how we seem to plug one whole while yet another opens up somewhere else. We stop the stupid plays and penalties on Offense then the Defense falls apart and can't stop anyone. Strange year, I certainly didn't expect to end the season witnb 5 wins. wow the Campo 5 win curse strikes again :wacko:

Sorry, but this bugs me as much as "upmost".

Verb 1. shore up - support by placing against something solid or rigid; "shore and buttress an old building"

prop, prop up, shore

hold up, support, sustain, hold

:wacko:

I assume he was let go by Cleveland because IIRC the NFL doesn't allow sideways movements for coaches, right?

he had 1yr remaining on his contract with Clev but their new HC, Shurmur said (paraphrased) he wasn't sure who he wanted to run the defense...so my guess is that they are letting him out of his contract.

edit: and I don't know anything about not allowing sideways movement.

Edited by keggerz