[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Night Poker

Brentastic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're all here for fun, not to make max money. Our games in the past went this way. We always paid for 3 spots after about 7 players.

No CD I meant I didn't like winner take all for 7 or higher I think I worded that wrong. 6 ppl ya u can do winner take all but even then I think 40 20 is good

Another game starting up - 9:20PM PST $10 settled via paypal, payment to be based on the Stars payout structure which is set for top 15% (so for 9 players, it pays 50/30/20)

You kicking in the extra $10

Well boys Tater salad took both tourneys last night!!! :lol: My paypal acct. is bigthangz2404@comcast.net.

It was a great battle in the first one with Brentastic as we went toe to toe for a while until finally ending it but we started the second tourney at the same time where I took an early chip lead only to lose it to Scoobys hubby! But when we got heads up it went back and forth as the first tourney did for a good time but eventually the chips got back to even and then the big hand happened and the Tater took it down. Good playing with all my much respected fellow huddlers and hopefully many more to come!! Good Times with all you guys! It's almost as much fun learning about all your families as it is taking your money :wacko::tup: !! J/K Hope to see you all on the felt again tomorrow night!! Saturday night poker anyone??????

Well boys Tater salad took both tourneys last night!!! :lol: My paypal acct. is bigthangz2404@comcast.net.

It was a great battle in the first one with Brentastic as we went toe to toe for a while until finally ending it but we started the second tourney at the same time where I took an early chip lead only to lose it to Scoobys hubby! But when we got heads up it went back and forth as the first tourney did for a good time but eventually the chips got back to even and then the big hand happened and the Tater took it down. Good playing with all my much respected fellow huddlers and hopefully many more to come!! Good Times with all you guys! It's almost as much fun learning about all your families as it is taking your money :wacko::tup: !! J/K Hope to see you all on the felt again tomorrow night!! Saturday night poker anyone??????

Sent.

Looks like I am building a nice dbase of e-mail addresses in my Paypal acct.

Well boys Tater salad took both tourneys last night!!! :rofl: My paypal acct. is bigthangz2404@comcast.net.

It was a great battle in the first one with Brentastic as we went toe to toe for a while until finally ending it but we started the second tourney at the same time where I took an early chip lead only to lose it to Scoobys hubby! But when we got heads up it went back and forth as the first tourney did for a good time but eventually the chips got back to even and then the big hand happened and the Tater took it down. Good playing with all my much respected fellow huddlers and hopefully many more to come!! Good Times with all you guys! It's almost as much fun learning about all your families as it is taking your money :tup::lol: !! J/K Hope to see you all on the felt again tomorrow night!! Saturday night poker anyone??????

I had him on the ropes for awhile, too, dammed. :wacko: Paypal sent for game one.

Good job! Will check in to see if anyone is playing tonight.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

sooo who is paying who based on the payout structure?

Just let me know if I am paying the 1st place or second place guiy from the first game.

Good point - never thought of that - I payed the winner from first game already. Sorry if I paid too quick without thinking of the structure

sooo who is paying who based on the payout structure?

Just let me know if I am paying the 1st place or second place guiy from the first game.

One thing we used to do is the winner would go to the Money for Nothing forum and post who pays who. Keeps each game clean.

Thread Title would be something like:

Friday Night Poker- 10:00 game.

Chief Dick - pay 2nd place winner.

Everyone else pay me.

Something like this.

70-20-10 >>> FINAL, determined by Puddy :tup:
So 3rd in the 1st game means I neither give nor receive $$. However, I did have the satisfaction of laying a bad beat on someone. :wacko: Edited by ljbrun