[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Lawn Makes it into the Local News

Rovers

So, yesterday I'm sitting around, and decide to do something silly. I go out onto my front lawn and start shoveling snow and ice, like I haven't done enough shoveling already. Six foot high letters. I'm shoveling the snow off my grass. When I was done, I even put a little rock salt to make them stand out a bit more. I don't have Cablevision, I have Verizon but a guy at my Jets message board said Cablevision's news channel 12 had this pic up on their broadcast last night.

http://imgcash3.imageshack.us/img690/4029/010yge.jpg

It came out pretty good. LOL... people come by and gawk at it, most laugh, but there are a few head shakers. Some people just don't get it. It's a little hard to see from a car, but trucks and SUV's slow down to look at it. I might go put a spotlight out there since at KO it will be dark.

That just means come spring, your grass will be as dead as the Jets' Super Bowl dreams.

:tup:

Well, ... a ittle salt won't hurt anything, and I agree, by the spring, the Jets will not have any Super Bowl "dreams".... just the Lombardi trophy! :wacko:

Rovers, why are you a fairweather fan? I've got Tony Romo's picture and autograph etched in my lawn with a mixture of boxwood and sinsemilla, Now that's a true fan.

No, you're a homersexual.