[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets/Steelers Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Ben, oh yeah he's elite :wacko:

Odds still against it, but I will lmao if PIT pisses this game away.

They will deserve your laughter if it happens, it's true.

I dunno if Ben is elite, but I'm pretty sure most elite QB's still make mistakes.

They will deserve your laughter if it happens, it's true.

I dunno if Ben is elite, but I'm pretty sure most elite QB's still make mistakes.

most Qbs are sacked there. And the play was the equivilant of a punt inside the 10, at the 5. ball was at NY 37, so if they didnt pick up a 1st down on the next play they are looking at a 52 yard FG attempt or punt.

Big Ben is as elite as this league has. he makes plays no QB in the league can make. especially if they get another SB this yr.

Edited by Living the Dream

Big Ben is as elite as this league has. he makes plays no QB in the league can make. especially if they get another SB this yr.

Jeez, you mean Rodgers isn't the MOST Elite? Is that redundant like frozen tundra? :wacko:

most Qbs are sacked there. And the play was the equivilant of a punt inside the 10, at the 5. ball was at NY 37, so if they didnt pick up a 1st down on the next play they are looking at a 52 yard FG attempt or punt.

I agree and just like Aaron Rodgers (from RotoWorld) as well:

Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers completed 17-of-30 passes for 244 yards with no passing touchdowns and two interceptions as the Packers beat the Bears, 21-14, in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.

Rodgers added seven rushes for 39 yards with a touchdown on a naked bootleg from 1-yard out in the first quarter. He clearly wasn't at his best as the game wore on, and his play was visibly affected by an illegal helmet-to-helmet blow from Julius Peppers in the third quarter that left him with a bloody lip. In fact, Rodgers' biggest play may have been hustling to tackle Brian Urlacher after an interception. Still, today's gutty performance in less than ideal conditions further cements Rodgers' status as one of the game's elite quarterbacks.

Professional Sports Writers - 1

Living the Dream - 0 and still living IN a dream

Edited by tosberg34

I agree and just like Aaron Rodgers (from RotoWorld) as well:

Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers completed 17-of-30 passes for 244 yards with no passing touchdowns and two interceptions as the Packers beat the Bears, 21-14, in Sunday's NFC Championship Game.

Rodgers added seven rushes for 39 yards with a touchdown on a naked bootleg from 1-yard out in the first quarter. He clearly wasn't at his best as the game wore on, and his play was visibly affected by an illegal helmet-to-helmet blow from Julius Peppers in the third quarter that left him with a bloody lip. In fact, Rodgers' biggest play may have been hustling to tackle Brian Urlacher after an interception. Still, today's gutty performance in less than ideal conditions further cements Rodgers' status as one of the game's most over rated quarterbacks.

Professional Sports Writers - 1

Living the Dream - 0 and still living IN a dream

Fixed....

If chicago had a real Qb for 4 qtrs, then they would be headed to Dallas for the Super Bowl. Rodgers was ordinary at best today, and it had nothing to do with the weather. His best play today: a tackle on Urlacher, after he threw a pick inside the Bears 5.

E2A:

Rodgers is an elite fantasy QB. And we are too quick to confuse the two, before they actually win something.

Edited by Living the Dream