[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Good Way to Feel Old

untateve

I'm at a continuing education conference today and friday in Tampa. The conference is being held on the campus at the Univ of South Florida. I have not been on a college campus during regular class hours since 1984...27 years ago. Just about every student I see was not alive the last time I was on a college campus during regular class hours. And they look young.

A few years back I was selling a student apartment complex at USC. I got on the elevator to go up to the "show" apartment and a girl was on there coming back from the laundry room. She had on those tight, SHORT, but hugging shorts, a translucent top and a really small lacy bra on underneath... She wore it all VERY well... I freaking love college campuses!!!

Sold another one at UGA during the summer when all of the summer school girls were laying out at the pool. :wacko:

I notice that I am not a kid anymore when I realize the fact that I am older than probably 85-90% of the athletes in pro football, baseball and basketball

I notice that I am not a kid anymore when I realize the fact that I am older than probably 85-90% of the athletes in pro football, baseball and basketball

no doubt. I hear myself saying - that guy... he's ancient, all the time (only to realized that I typically have like 3-4 years on them).

My daughter will be 17 next month as well. It has left me seeing 18 a little differently.

I'm at a continuing education conference today and friday in Tampa. The conference is being held on the campus at the Univ of South Florida. I have not been on a college campus during regular class hours since 1984...27 years ago. Just about every student I see was not alive the last time I was on a college campus during regular class hours. And they look young.

They are.

Lot of young'ns where I work - not quite that young, like 20somethings. Does wonders for the ol libido.

Just about everyone looks young to me. :wacko:

I always knew that the female genitalia defied age!

or...

When was the last time you actually looked at a patient in the eyes?