[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WTH!? A UFO over Jerusalem?

Avernus

Most definitive a hoax

The way the lights are positioned around the dome creates an intense shadow on the top of the dome. That object is an intense white light but when this 'UFO' shows up and hovers what looks to be 15 feet or so above the dome the shadow never changes. Then when it shoots away in the first shot it shoots off to its right slightly (our left) but in the second view it shoots straight up in the air.

Hoax

Most definitive a hoax

The way the lights are positioned around the dome creates an intense shadow on the top of the dome. That object is an intense white light but when this 'UFO' shows up and hovers what looks to be 15 feet or so above the dome the shadow never changes. Then when it shoots away in the first shot it shoots off to its right slightly (our left) but in the second view it shoots straight up in the air.

Hoax

how is something like this hoaxed? :wacko:

edit: the video from afar was edited and was actually there much about a full minute or so before flashing....I'm still not sure if I get what you're saying though..

Edited by Avernus

how is something like this hoaxed? :wacko:

edit: the video from afar was edited and was actually there much about a full minute or so before flashing....I'm still not sure if I get what you're saying though..

This type of video is easily hoaxed with video editing equipment. That 'UFO' doesn't cast any type of light on the dome nor does it intensify the shadows around the side of the dome. I could do this if I have the right video editing equipment. Remember the crop circle video from the mid 90s? It was the 'definitive' proof that crop circles were formed from UFOs and people were all over it until it was proven that it was faked. The guy took a picture of an existing crop circle and then had it masked behind the video of a normal field. He created the ufos and would erase part of the mask per frame of the video so it appeared as if the crop circles were made by the ufos.

This type of video is easily hoaxed with video editing equipment. That 'UFO' doesn't cast any type of light on the dome nor does it intensify the shadows around the side of the dome. I could do this if I have the right video editing equipment. Remember the crop circle video from the mid 90s? It was the 'definitive' proof that crop circles were formed from UFOs and people were all over it until it was proven that it was faked. The guy took a picture of an existing crop circle and then had it masked behind the video of a normal field. He created the ufos and would erase part of the mask per frame of the video so it appeared as if the crop circles were made by the ufos.

so all 3 were hoaxed? Not really far fetched, but I'm not sure why it had to cast light if it has already defied gravity....

but it could still be a hoax...just a really good one...

so all 3 were hoaxed? Not really far fetched, but I'm not sure why it had to cast light if it has already defied gravity....

but it could still be a hoax...just a really good one...

Well you do bring up an interesting point - gravity. In Ufology, one of the more popular theories is that these UFOs, which perform incredibly fast maneuvers such as right angle turns at mach 10, is that they have some type of gravity null effect drives or fields around the craft to allow them the fluid, super fast movements without tearing apart the ship or the entities inside.

In general relativity, Einstein discovered that a high enough gravity field will bend the electromagnetic spectrum around the object creating the massive gravity field. We can see this with black holes. When a black hold passes in front of another star or stars, that light will bend around it. You can see this as well during a total solar eclipse when the stars behind the sun will actually show themselves above, to the side or below the moon/sun.

In this instances (and using ufology's theories) this ship is producing an anti-gravity effect where the supposed technology of the craft nullifies the gravitation pull of the earth. This wouldn't affect the light coming from the ship, only if it was an intense gravity field. Plus, if the technology used to defy gravity did effect the light then we wouldn't see the light coming off of the ship itself.

Well you do bring up an interesting point - gravity. In Ufology, one of the more popular theories is that these UFOs, which perform incredibly fast maneuvers such as right angle turns at mach 10, is that they have some type of gravity null effect drives or fields around the craft to allow them the fluid, super fast movements without tearing apart the ship or the entities inside.

In general relativity, Einstein discovered that a high enough gravity field will bend the electromagnetic spectrum around the object creating the massive gravity field. We can see this with black holes. When a black hold passes in front of another star or stars, that light will bend around it. You can see this as well during a total solar eclipse when the stars behind the sun will actually show themselves above, to the side or below the moon/sun.

In this instances (and using ufology's theories) this ship is producing an anti-gravity effect where the supposed technology of the craft nullifies the gravitation pull of the earth. This wouldn't affect the light coming from the ship, only if it was an intense gravity field. Plus, if the technology used to defy gravity did effect the light then we wouldn't see the light coming off of the ship itself.

1st off...very well explained here, my whole point was that if the technology for anti-gravity was present, it's not too far fetched that the object could emit light without casting it onto other objects....

I've seen faked UFO videos, but this is unlike any of them and this object is much like what I've seen in legit video's and in person....

actually, I have seen something fly directly above my head that was just a ball of light....I couldn't make out any object within the light, but it flew very shallow and moved very much like the light in the video :wacko:

Edited by Avernus

actually, I have seen something fly directly above my head that was just a ball of light....I couldn't make out any object within the light, but it flew very shallow and moved very much like the light in the video :wacko:

I wasn't gonna say anything but I saw something similar when I was in the Navy. During my first tour of the Persian Gulf (Desert Shield on board USS Cape Cod AD-43) I was up around 1am 'cause I couldn't sleep. I went topside to have a smoke. Not a cloud in the sky, extremely beautiful view. While I was smoking and staring at the stars, I witnessed a similar light decend and hover on the horizon. It then shot to horizon left, then came across the horizon right in about 2 seconds. It then came back to center horizon before shooting straight up into the sky and disappeared. I immediately reported it to the OOD (I was 19 remember). The next morning, I was called to Captains Quarters and had a face to face meeting with the skipper. I was told to never repeat what I had seen. Now I don't know if this is a hoax or not. 3 independent videos hoaxed is an accomplishment. But the same manner in which this light moved (except for the full horizon moves to the left and right), is extremely impressive if hoaxed.

Edited by tazinib1

I have no doubt that you all saw something very strange. I wasn't there to witness it with you all and I take huddlers, for the most part, at their word.

However, this video (to me) is a hoax. The biggest problem I have with this video goes back to the ball of light and the dome. That dome is gold plated and highly reflective. We would see some type of reflection from it.

-puts on forensic hat-

If you pay attention to the foreground & background of the 2nd video you can see a huge blunder. Parallax is when objects in the background will move slower than objects in the foreground. When you watch the second video both the fore & background move at the same speed. That is a very big clue but, in fact, the creators of this video really screwed up in another way. The camera man is focusing on the city scape in the background to capture the UFO.

Because the camera man is focusing on this ball of light in the distance then the city lights & the ball of light would appear stationary while only the man, trees & wall move with the shakiness of the camera. This does not happen. You can test this by holding your hand in front of your face, close one eye and then move your head left to right. The computer screen will appear stationary and your hand will appear to move around.

The background city scape, ball of light & horizon move with the foreground man, tree, wall and camera. This means that the man in the video, the wall & the tree were filmed separately, the video was cut around the man, tree & above the wall and the city scape was added to the video later. You can actually see the mask effort in the video when the light flashes. When the light 'flashes' the video creators increase the contrast of the city lights but not the rest of the scene except for where they blended the mask from the city video to the man portion of the video. Also, the flash of light would not have been able to illuminate the man's back since it was coming from the front of him. Also, when the light flashes, the wall facing the camera would have gone darker but it doesn't change at all.

And finally, draw a horizontal line across the horizon of the city lights and then draw a horizontal line across the top of the wall. These two line should stay parallel to each other no matter what the movement if of the camera man. However, you can see these 'lines' changing all throughout the second video. The only way this is possible is if this was being shot from a boat.

Fakes. Look at the time difference between the closeup and the far shots, supposedly of the same event. There is a clear difference in how long the thing spend hovering. If this was film of the same event, the two periods would be identical regardless of the angles, etc.

Oh dear lord, I knew something wasn't sitting right with me on the one video where it is close up (the one I was pointing out the reflection in the golden dome). Watch that portion of the video again (the one with "Not like that in Mississippi"). Doesn't it strike you as odd that there are absolutely no light movements in the video? We should be seeing flickering lights, car lights, and the bright spotlights should be flickering a bit as well due to the pollution & sand in the air along with the condensation that gathers in the night time air.

When the video zooms in a bit, hit pause on it and tell me what you notice. Everything except the ball of light is pixelate. It's not even a video. It is a still picture taken off of Wikmedia and used in this fake video.

Fakes. Look at the time difference between the closeup and the far shots, supposedly of the same event. There is a clear difference in how long the thing spend hovering. If this was film of the same event, the two periods would be identical regardless of the angles, etc.

the far away one was edited to trim the length of video.....there are separate videos of each on Youtube....the time spent hovering is the same all around...just fyi..