[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARISH ENGULFING CANDLESTICK ALERT!

Azazello1313

If the market doesn't rally today or tomorrow, in other words it remains down, there will be a bearish engulfing on the weekly. I don't think crashing porfolios and economic depressions are laughing matters.

Let's leave the funny to whomper and timc please :wacko:

:tup: you never even mentioned this "bearish engulfing candlestick" until two weeks ago. and since then, you've had about 20 posts, trying to sound like some sort of wise sage, "ahhhhaa, the signal I am waiting for is a bearish engulfuing candlestick". guess you must've read some elliot wave article. yer good for laughs, brent, I'll give you that.

:lol: you never even mentioned this "bearish engulfing candlestick" until two weeks ago. and since then, you've had about 20 posts, trying to sound like some sort of wise sage, "ahhhhaa, the signal I am waiting for is a bearish engulfuing candlestick". guess you must've read some elliot wave article. yer good for laughs, brent, I'll give you that.

So you're giving me Snuggie because I'm willing to expand my knowledge on the short-term side of trading? It is true that I wasn't very adept at the technical analysis side of trading in the last year but when the market kept rallying I realized that while the EW is a great big-picture tool, it's not so great at short-term and I'd be a fool to not want to learn all facets of stock market studying. So I've made it a point over the last 4+ months to learn some technical analysis. And during that process I've decided that the signal I'm looking for is the bearish engulfing, although there are many others if you're into that sort of thing.

So not only are you trying to make fun of me for adding a new tool to the belt, but you're also exagerating my use of the term (I've probably used it a handful of times in 2 specific threads dealing with the subject). :wacko::tup: Bravo to you for remaining a predictable condescending prick like usual.

So you're giving me Snuggie because I'm willing to expand my knowledge on the short-term side of trading? It is true that I wasn't very adept at the technical analysis side of trading in the last year but when the market kept rallying I realized that while the EW is a great big-picture tool, it's not so great at short-term and I'd be a fool to not want to learn all facets of stock market studying. So I've made it a point over the last 4+ months to learn some technical analysis. And during that process I've decided that the signal I'm looking for is the bearish engulfing, although there are many others if you're into that sort of thing.

So not only are you trying to make fun of me for adding a new tool to the belt, but you're also exagerating my use of the term (I've probably used it a handful of times in 2 specific threads dealing with the subject). :wacko::tup: Bravo to you for remaining a predictable condescending prick like usual.

I was gonna type something funny, but couldn't come up with any thing. I'll leave it to Timc and Whomp.

All this "bearish engulfing candlestick" sounds vaguely perverted.

more like it...

Other Major Indicators

Shooting Star

Hammer

Bullish Engulfing

Bearish Engulfing

Morning and Evening Star

Harami

Doji

Double Bottom

Double Tops

Head & Shoulders