[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

take that bully!

CaptainHook

I could never stand bulling. I like what the kid did but I wish the tape would have continued. It looked like the second kid that stepped in there was on his way after the kid. I also liked the girl stepping up to the second kid that getting in there.

Are teasing and bullying the same thing? I always thought bullying implied a threat of force. Can you be bullied by someone one-quarter of your size?

If he's punching you in the face while being backed up by his buddies, yes.

The "bully" isn't too smart picking on the biggest kid in the herd. Perhaps he will learn something about physics from his experience.

(I hope he doesn't bring a gun to school as a result of all the publicity). :wacko:

Oh, nevermind the gun possibility. The Aussies have already outlawed them.

Are teasing and bullying the same thing? I always thought bullying implied a threat of force. Can you be bullied by someone one-quarter of your size?

The bully, backed by his buddies, punched the kid in the face twice before getting pwned.

While I hate bullying and I'm glad the bully 'got his', that body slam is brutal. That kid could have died had he landed straight on his head. That video is actually pretty disturbing in many ways if you ask me. A body slam that hard on concrete could have ended much worse than a dislocated knee.

Edited by Brentastic

While I hate bullying and I'm glad the bully 'got his', that body slam is brutal. That kid could have died had he landed straight on his head. That video is actually pretty disturbing in many ways if you ask me. A body slam that hard on concrete could have ended much worse than a dislocated knee.

Tough. Do you expect someone pushed to the end of his tether to consider such niceties? The kid would not have been pushed into blind rage if it wasn't for the little chit punching him and who knows how many times this had happened?

Bah - any injuries the bully picked up were entirely self-inflicted. Clearly self defense.

from my own memories, it's more the rule than the exception. the bullies I remember were on the smaller side more often than not. and bigger kids just tended to have the biggest targets on their back.

Tough. Do you expect someone pushed to the end of his tether to consider such niceties? The kid would not have been pushed into blind rage if it wasn't for the little chit punching him and who knows how many times this had happened?

Bah - any injuries the bully picked up were entirely self-inflicted. Clearly self defense.

I don't dispute anything you said and I stated that I'm glad the bully got his. Still, that body slam could have killed that little kid had he landed on his head or neck wrong. However wrong the bully was - and make no mistake, he was very wrong - as a kid still learning the ropes of life, death would have been an unfair penalty. Luckily nothing serious happened but it could have, that's all I'm saying. I have zero tolerance for bullying and I'm not blaming the big kid for doing what he did because he was clearly defending himself but he's lucky he didn't break the bully's neck - that's all I'm saying. I can't laugh at a video like that, it's fairly gruesome both from the bully and the bullied. The kid being picked on looked like a 13 year old Andy Reid.

from my own memories, it's more the rule than the exception. the bullies I remember were on the smaller side more often than not. and bigger kids just tended to have the biggest targets on their back.

That for sure and also the kids that did not have the mental ability to stand up to these punks. My neighbor was a great kid and pretty big like me. He was a target to no end because he was just slow. Didn't know how to argue and his mother would punish the crap out of him if school said that he was fighting. It was sad really. I was probably in a least 10 fights over sticking up for that kid. And I would do the exact same again today.