[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The misappropriation of the word MILF

Duchess Jack

There was a woman in her mid 40's that I worked with when I was in my mid 20's. She was in middle management and I was a cube dweller. About a year after she left the company, I ran into her at the supermarket and we talked for a while and she invited me over to her place for dinner. Now she wasn't bad for her age, in fact she was petite and in decent shape. But I was maybe 27 at the time and it was completely out of the question. Funny how after you get married, you remember every last piece of tail you ever turned down and regret the hell out of it. :wacko: Ah, that mental rolodex comes in handy...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a woman in her mid 40's that I worked with when I was in my mid 20's. She was in middle management and I was a cube dweller. About a year after she left the company, I ran into her at the supermarket and we talked for a while and she invited me over to her place for dinner. Now she wasn't bad for her age, in fact she was petite and in decent shape. But I was maybe 27 at the time and it was completely out of the question. Funny how after you get married, you remember every last piece of tail you ever turned down and regret the hell out of it. :wacko: Ah, that mental rolodex comes in handy...

So you didn't let her manage your middle?

if I see a bangin chick dropping her kid off at my kid's preschool, to me that's a MILF, whether she's in her 20s or her 40s.

Was at a small local woodworking company earlier this week and the black chick who runs the place has a 22 year old daughter and is by far the hottest chick I have seen for a very long time. Working in that place, she is a serious fire hazard. Hot doesn't begin to describe her..........stuff she walks by spontaneously combusts.

BRB. :wacko:

At least this hasn't gone in the direction of GILF yet. Whew, cause then I'd start having some issues.

I don't know about you dude... all things equal, between a smoking hot 30 year old and a smoking hot 50 year old, I am all over the 50 year old and prey that I need to see a chiropractor afterwards.

So you didn't let her manage your middle?

Man, we coulda done it standing up and everything, and probably stuff I hadn't even learned yet at the time. Dammit. And of course now she's like 60 and I have no idea where she is. :wacko:

Was at a small local woodworking company earlier this week and the black chick who runs the place has a 22 year old daughter and is by far the hottest chick I have seen for a very long time. Working in that place, she is a serious fire hazard. Hot doesn't begin to describe her..........stuff she walks by spontaneously combusts.

BRB. :wacko:

Is that a Grizzly in your pants? Time for the big dipper.

Edited by MikesVikes