[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wake up habit

nuke'em ttg

Anywhere from 4am to 6am but usually around 5. My sleep habits are weird though. I can go 2 nights in a row with no sleep then sleep 16 hours straight for a couple of days. 1 constant is that if the sun is up I feel like I overslept.

Anywhere from 4am to 6am but usually around 5. My sleep habits are weird though. I can go 2 nights in a row with no sleep then sleep 16 hours straight for a couple of days. 1 constant is that if the sun is up I feel like I overslept.

even as a kid i was never the type ta sleep-ip ta noon.... Workin at a golf course was perfect 6am-2:30 :wacko:

Doesn't matter what time i hit the rack i'm always up at 5:30am.-6:00am.

10pm,11, 12, 1am 2 doesn't matter, always been a morning person and don't mind just wonder if anyone else is weird :wacko:

Yep, I wake up the same time. Might help if you stop drinking that coffee.

If I'm getting regular exercise, I can fall right asleep and wake up feeling refreshed. If I'm lazy and skip the gym for a while, I need Ambien to get a good night's sleep and even then sometimes I feel like a zombie all day. :wacko:

I have had some terrible sleep over the last year. i dont know why. I assume its because I have a lot on my mind. I wake up every night about 4:30 and can barely get back to sleep. When I finally do the alarm goes off and I feel like crap

I have had some terrible sleep over the last year. i dont know why. I assume its because I have a lot on my mind. I wake up every night about 4:30 and can barely get back to sleep. When I finally do the alarm goes off and I feel like crap

Pretty much like me. I have no idea how I am managing to get through the working day.

If you got up when you woke up instead of going back to sleep you wouldn't feel like crap.

If you got up when you woke up instead of going back to sleep you wouldn't feel like crap.

:wacko: Good point. I go to bed pretty late though. I have to answer a lot of emails from mills in Asia and with the time difference that keeps me up until 12-12:30 almost every night. Like Ursa said, I dont know how I get through the work day sometimes

:tup: Good point. I go to bed pretty late though. I have to answer a lot of emails from mills in Asia and with the time difference that keeps me up until 12-12:30 almost every night. Like Ursa said, I dont know how I get through the work day sometimes

:wacko: Doesn't matter when you go to bed. When your body says "I am awake!" You get up. Easy to make it through the day then. :lol:

pot smoker :tup:

:wacko:

I get bad anxiety over certain things, this year in particular has been a rough one for me sleep wise.

I am good for 4 solid hours of sleep then 1-2 of tossing and turning

I get bad anxiety over certain things, this year in particular has been a rough one for me sleep wise.

I get that sometimes, drives me nuts. The worst part is that usually it's something at work that I know I have a handle on but I can't shut my mind off.

Thats exactly what I do. There are nighte where I pass out early from sheer exhaustion at say 8pm. thats when I am really screwed. I will then wake up at 1 am and be up until 4:30. Some nights , on rare occasions when my body is just on E, ill take a zanax and sleep like a rock for like 10 straight hours