[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caption this

Thews40

Thews shows back up from his Huddle FMLA only to post an EPIC FAIL. :wacko:

Actually Ionic Breeze, what you consider "epic".. or rather "EPIC" can only be defined by you. You are everyone's hero Puddy... right? You rule the fantasy football internet world; good for you.

Actually Ionic Breeze, what you consider "epic".. or rather "EPIC" can only be defined by you. You are everyone's hero Puddy... right? You rule the fantasy football internet world; good for you.

:wacko:

Uh....your link didn't work. That's all.

Jealousy is an ugly thing. I have screwed more green wimmin than all of you combined in my SpaceVette.

What's kinda funny is I nailed someone in yer SpaceVette while you were at work one day...

Sooo, I'm hanging out on the side of the road in my SpaceVette looking more studly and manly than anyone has a right to. All of a sudden this banging chick pulls up in a VW claiming it broke down. I stare her up and down and tell her I'm a mechanic. I say "you like mechanics, baby?"...she says, "You know I do" and we start making out right there. I make up some story about some coil springs being broke and how she needs a plug to fix her up. Sooo, I start plugging her right there on the street. She tells me she used to date some Georgia Bulldog fan. I don't care. I ask her if he's as much a loser as when they play the Florida Gators. She said, "yeah Kirk". So I'm banging her right there on the street corner in my SpaceVette and ask her what her favorite Georgia coach named Vince was...she screams Doomee. I said yeah baby. Right as we finish up, who strolls up but some guy wearing a big "G" on his hat in his loser geek Honda Odyssey. He offers me a hundred dollars for being the most studly man he has ever encountered. I tell him we don't have money where I come from. He offers me another $100 and some stupid VW hats. I rip off my shirt and start kicking his ass right there. She starts screaming Vince Doomee. What a banging chick.

Sooo, I'm hanging out on the side of the road in my SpaceVette looking more studly and manly than anyone has a right to. All of a sudden this banging chick pulls up in a VW claiming it broke down. I stare her up and down and tell her I'm a mechanic. I say "you like mechanics, baby?"...she says, "You know I do" and we start making out right there. I make up some story about some coil springs being broke and how she needs a plug to fix her up. Sooo, I start plugging her right there on the street. She tells me she used to date some Georgia Bulldog fan. I don't care. I ask her if he's as much a loser as when they play the Florida Gators. She said, "yeah Kirk". So I'm banging her right there on the street corner in my SpaceVette and ask her what her favorite Georgia coach named Vince was...she screams Doomee. I said yeah baby. Right as we finish up, who strolls up but some guy wearing a big "G" on his hat in his loser geek Honda Odyssey. He offers me a hundred dollars for being the most studly man he has ever encountered. I tell him we don't have money where I come from. He offers me another $100 and some stupid VW hats. I rip off my shirt and start kicking his ass right there. She starts screaming Vince Doomee. What a banging chick.

:wacko: slow day at work?

:wacko:

You are fu[/bcked up. :wacko:

Well played sir. :wacko: