[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weiner showing of his w....

Perchoutofwater

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every three months or so I check in here, I find a blazing political thread, such as this. In the past, I have been blasted for initiating such threads and admonished that they are not allowed.

What are the actual rules?

Every three months or so I check in here, I find a blazing political thread, such as this. In the past, I have been blasted for initiating such threads and admonished that they are not allowed.

What are the actual rules?

You check in at a football-related message board, every three months, to see if there are political-based threads? :wacko:

You check in at a football-related message board, every three months, to see if there are political-based threads? :wacko:

For the record, this is the place on a football-related site, for non-football-related postings. Got it? Furthermore, I did not say that I check in here to look for political threads. I DID say that I am perplexed when I find them because usually they are instantly zapped.

Again, what are the rules?

For the record, this is the place on a football-related site, for non-football-related postings. Got it? Furthermore, I did not say that I check in here to look for political threads. I DID say that I am perplexed when I find them because usually they are instantly zapped.

I love you

Don't post about Obama's birth certificate??? :wacko:

Had you actually read what I have previously posted, you would know that I could not care less where Obama was born, making any birth certificate (real or faked) irrelevant. Per the Constitution, he is ineligible to be the POTUS, as he is not a natural born citizen.

Had you actually read what I have previously posted, you would know that I could not care less where Obama was born, making any birth certificate (real or faked) irrelevant. Per the Constitution, he is ineligible to be the POTUS, as he is not a natural born citizen.

The Chinese have his Birth Certificate, it's south of Boise, in a 50 squared mile block.

Political threads are generally tolerated as long as they don't get insulting / loony / overly partisan. The trick is to keep them at discussion level. I guess that's not the official rule, since it isn't my web site, but that's my general observation.

Edit: And I don't think this is a political thread so much as a good laugh at a moran.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

No, I don't get it, actually. :tup:

You have redefined going off the deep end. :wacko:

False. Not only is your understanding of the term Natural Born Citizen lacking, but for you to say you don't care where he was born is revisionism of the highest order. You care(d) very much, when Trump flapped his yap and when they showed Obama's passport which you willfully lied about hthe shown birth dates. Of course, these are the threads that are gone because some of the rules here involve talking about reality. You kept coming in here with your birther crud so you might as well be arguing the sky is orange a high noon across the US. Pretty simple, really. :wacko:

False. Not only is your understanding of the term Natural Born Citizen lacking, but for you to say you don't care where he was born is revisionism of the highest order. You care(d) very much, when Trump flapped his yap and when they showed Obama's passport which you willfully lied about hthe shown birth dates. Of course, these are the threads that are gone because some of the rules here involve talking about reality. You kept coming in here with your birther crud so you might as well be arguing the sky is orange a high noon across the US. Pretty simple, really. :wacko:

+1

Thank you!! I was gonna say something similar but her response made my head hurt.

Okay Weiner thread turns into Obama being an unnaturalized citizen.

This on the day Weiner decides to commit to rehab right before 11 more pics from the congressional gym are released to the Internet.

Me thinks by next Tuesday it will be Bush's fault.

Okay Weiner thread turns into Obama being an unnaturalized citizen.

This on the day Weiner decides to commit to rehab right before 11 more pics from the congressional gym are released to the Internet.

Me thinks by next Tuesday it will be Bush's fault.

Leave it to you to start with a weiner and now start talking about bush.

sinner . . . .

Did I read something about him having some contact with a 17 YO girl?

Welcome back Lady Hawk, glad to see yer as nutty as ever.