[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

words with friends

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned them from getting housed by grunge and scooby and dmd. Lol

Scooby is scary good.

I can't even begin to imagine as you beat me by over 100. I may not even score against her. LoL!

You know what I find funny ? The fact that even though you know a word isnt a word you still try it because if it worked it would be a grand slam for you. Sort of like me with te. I know it doesnt work but I pretty much try and use it every day :lol:

You know what I find funny ? The fact that even though you know a word isnt a word you still try it because if it worked it would be a grand slam for you. Sort of like me with te. I know it doesnt work but I pretty much try and use it every day :lol:

I do this all the time. That or throwing down words that you know are misspelled hoping that there is another accepted spelling. :lol:

I do this all the time. That or throwing down words that you know are misspelled hoping that there is another accepted spelling. :lol:

Same here, especially cause I suck so badly. Rajn's currently whooping my ass. I've tried all kinds of combos after seeing some of the crap played against me. Who the hell knows what'll work.