[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jackass Ryan Dunn is dead

Furd

From our local paper's website:

UPDATED: 'Jackass' star killed in Chesco car crash

Published: Monday, June 20, 2011; Last Updated: Mon. Jun 20, 2011, 10:31am

By Journal Register News Service

WEST GOSHEN — Ryan Dunn, on of the stars of the "Jackass" TV series, is dead following a one-car crash early this morning, according to police.

Dunn, 34, of West Chester, was reportedly driving his 2007 Porsche at 2:38 a.m. on the Route 322 bypass in the area Route 100 when he went off the road, according to a statement issued Monday morning by West Goshen Township police.

Police said that upon arrival they found the car off the road in the woods engulfed in flames.

Dunn and his passenger were killed in the crash, police said.

"Preliminary investigation revealed that speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident," police said in a prepared statement.

Facebook members have been posting condolences on Dunn's page.

Autopsies are expected to be conducted later today. The identity of the second victim will be released pending the results.

The investigation is ongoing.

Dunn was born June 11, 1977, in Medina, Ohio, according to his personal Facebook page. Dunn was a co-star in MTV's "Jackass" TV series and the "Jackass" movies. He was also a co-star for MTV's "Viva La Bam," with Brandon "Bam" Margera of Chester County.

In 2005, Dunn launched his own show on MTV, "Home Wrecker." Dunn also starred in Margera's 2003 film "Haggard: The Movie," which is based on Dunn's real life experience in which his girlfriend cheated on him. Dunn also appeared in the 2005 film "A Halfway House Christmas."

Sad end. Thankfully he didn't kill anyone else.

Saw the burned wreckage of the car. Doubt there's much left of him.

he did kill someone else. Two people in the car, both died

Some websites and conspiracy theorists are stating that he is not really dead, and this is a Jackass hoax that will come out in due time.

I would think its pretty far fetched, if not for the fact that Jackass can take things waaay over the edge.

Yeah, especially since the police were obviously involved. Sad.

Some websites and conspiracy theorists are stating that he is not really dead, and this is a Jackass hoax that will come out in due time.

I would think its pretty far fetched, if not for the fact that Jackass can take things waaay over the edge.

The beauty of Jackass (for those of us incredibly immature) is the juvenile humor. A hoax like this is not their style. He's dead.

Looks like Roger Ebert needs to stay classy...

Ebert tweeted Monday, soon after news of Dunn's death broke: "'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn, RIP. His Porsche flew through 40 yards of trees. Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."

Dunn, 34, died in the Pennsylvania crash after his Porsche jumped a guard rail and burst into flames. His passenger was also killed.

Dunn had tweeted a picture of himself drinking hours before the crash.

link

Whatever. That fat toad will probably choke on a mix of popcorn and Sno-Caps. And then we'll have our sweet revenge.

Well, Ebert had thyroid cancer, had most of his lower jaw removed and lost the ability to speak, eat and drink. So I don't think your scenario is very likely.

Well, Ebert had thyroid cancer, had most of his lower jaw removed and lost the ability to speak, eat and drink. So I don't think your scenario is very likely.

:wacko: I thought that was Siskel.

Either way, a pretty weak attempt at hughmor.

E2A: Well then, I guess I don't pay enough attention to the news. I knew his longtime partner suffered from cancer and passed on, I had no idea that tub-o-lard was also stricken.

Edited by darin3