[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AT&T Smartphone users

rajncajn

My contract on my Blackberry is up & I'm looking to move up to a much better phone. What are you guys using and/or recommend? Wy wife has the iPhone 3GS and my daughter has an iPod, so I was leaning toward getting the iPhone 4. I'm not going to pay anything more than $100 for an upgrade, so I'm not going to bother waiting for the iPhone 5 and I don't mind getting a refurb since I can always use my Blackberry if I need a backup. I can get the following phones for that price range according to my upgrade options.

HTC Surround

Motorolla Atrix

Samsung Captivate

HP Veer

HTC Inspire

iPhone 4 (refurb)

I can also get the Atrix (refurb) for $50. The iPhone 4 will likely drop in price when the 5's come out as well. Right now I'm mostly looking at the iPhone 4 (waiting) & the Atrix (now). My BIL has been pimping the Windows phone (Surround) to me, but I'm not sold.

Which one has the largest keypad to help facilitate your drunk dialing and/or texting?

They all suck for that. Apparently when I type, something completely different comes out than what I intended. :wacko:

Would you consider getting an iphone 3GS? I don't believe there's that much difference between it and an iphone 4 and you can probably get a new one now for next to nothing.

$50, but I don't mind waiting a couple of months and getting the 4 for that same price. Plus, I don't really want to have the exact same phone as my wife's so there is no getting them mixed up and the added bonus of being able to say mine is better. :wacko:

$50, but I don't mind waiting a couple of months and getting the 4 for that same price. Plus, I don't really want to have the exact same phone as my wife's so there is no getting them mixed up and the added bonus of being able to say mine is better. :wacko:

Then you should get a droid.

I like my HTC EVO shift 4g, hubby has HTC EVO 4g--I like mine better even though it's cheaper, I like the pull out keyboard. I think they r only available thru sprint, but they are great phones...u could switch to sprint, get a new customer discount and keep your same phone# (last I heard)

I like my HTC EVO shift 4g, hubby has HTC EVO 4g--I like mine better even though it's cheaper, I like the pull out keyboard. I think they r only available thru sprint, but they are great phones...u could switch to sprint, get a new customer discount and keep your same phone# (last I heard)

Yup.

I just wish they would give us current customers the deals they give the newbs. :wacko:

I get a company discount and my wife just got into her contract, so switching isn't an option.