[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C'mon...a breastfeeding doll

buddahj

an especially useful and creepy toy for cats on this board of nipple girth like Nuke.

i had ta google that :wacko:

like a #2 pencil eraser or bigger that are fun to chew on, also the size of part of the pinky finger, ya i like that without hair

Not sure what all the tight-asses are all up in arms about. I mean, kids this age simulate killing people with fake guns while playing, why not simulate nurturing a baby? :tup:

You are a sick man if you think that young kids nurturing a baby is as "normal" as them simulating mass slaughter...

Freaking pervert. :wacko:

You are a sick man if you think that young kids nurturing a baby is as "normal" as them simulating mass slaughter...

Freaking pervert. :wacko:

I just can't let this go...

In the bible there is much talk about killing and murder. This is accepted behavior... But there is nothing about sex and nakedness and the merits of these things. We must keep our children sheltered and guilt ridden about their sexuality. We all know that GOD himself plants the seed of a fetus in the woman's belly and to teach them that they can conceive by any other means is just absolutely absurd. Now we are trivializng one of God's most sacred acts by making plastic babies that suckle at the tit of some filthy, prepubescent, harlot, simply so that they can try and usurp the feeling that can only come from one of God's greatest and most charitable acts.

I bet you also are in favor of homos rogering boyscouts and then teaching about it in our public schools. You sadden me, though I will keep you in my prayers in the hopes that you can change and keep your soul out of the molten depths of hell.

I just can't let this go...

In the bible there is much talk about killing and murder. This is accepted behavior... But there is nothing about sex and nakedness and the merits of these things. We must keep our children sheltered and guilt ridden about their sexuality. We all know that GOD himself plants the seed of a fetus in the woman's belly and to teach them that they can conceive by any other means is just absolutely absurd. Now we are trivializng one of God's most sacred acts by making plastic babies that suckle at the tit of some filthy, prepubescent, harlot, simply so that they can try and usurp the feeling that can only come from one of God's greatest and most charitable acts.

I bet you also are in favor of homos rogering boyscouts and then teaching about it in our public schools. You sadden me, though I will keep you in my prayers in the hopes that you can change and keep your soul out of the molten depths of hell.

+1

Can't wait to see parents flocking to get the next great invention: dolls that have periods and jack off (new and improved with realistic jizz!). :wacko: After all it's just human sexuality and it's natural, it's better than pretending to shoot each other blah and etc

the toy has nothing to do with "human sexuality", you dumb, sick Ginsuers.

How does this have nothing to do with Human Sexuality and the sin of pre-marital intercourse. This mocks the blessed act of procreation, god planting his seed in a deserving woman in order to propagate the human species, his children that were created in his image. Now, because some toy company, probably steeped in communist and atheist ideology, any harlot can enjoy the miracle of this blessed event by being able to hoist this plastic idol to her filthy teat...

How does this have nothing to do with Human Sexuality and the sin of pre-marital intercourse. This mocks the blessed act of procreation, god planting his seed in a deserving woman in order to propagate the human species, his children that were created in his image. Now, because some toy company, probably steeped in communist and atheist ideology, any harlot can enjoy the miracle of this blessed event by being able to hoist this plastic idol to her filthy teat...

danger

You trivialize the lord Jesus Christ and God, his father, by making such posts. You're a cad, nay, a horrible sinner and will reap the fires that have been sewn in your wicked, black heart.