[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tooth fairy tightening her belt

Azazello1313

Starting tomorrow, I'm getting all my teeth pulled (degenerative jaw bone disease).

I'm taking tooth fairy donations via my pay pal account. TIA.

This just in....

Taz is giving away "Free Gummies" all next week!!!

When my dad used to knock my teeth out when I was little all I got was an ice pack to stop the swelling and oatmeal for the next few months... While he was in jail we really had no money to pay for food. Mom was a nasty drunk, the house was filthy. But I knew she loved me, one day while I was going through her dresser looking for her stash I found a little box with all my teeth daddy had knocked out. It was sweet that she kept them as a momento of my growing up...

My kids get a magic dollar from my wife. they can use this magic dollar for a toy which usually ends up costing me about 20 bucks. I wish she would get a magic job.

My kids get a magic dollar from my wife. they can use this magic dollar for a toy which usually ends up costing me about 20 bucks. I wish she would get a magic job.

Well the toothfairy is magical.

Toothfairies wear lace.

You have a magical job.

She had one, but Dunkin' Donuts fired her.

:ducksandrunstohidefrommafiahitman: