[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

have i mentioned

Bier Meister

I was in a must-win game end of last season (Week 15) and had serious QB woes in one of my leagues. I picked him up, fresh off a 3-TD, 25+ point effort against Seattle the week prior.

He was facing his home-town Chargers, who had given up a decent amount of fantasy booty to QBs of various abilities over the past few weeks, so I thought it was going to be a solid effort. I was hoping for 15-20 points. The dude goes out and pitches a stinker, giving me just under 8 points.

In his defense, he did ALMOST score a rushing TD just before halftime... they had called it a TD, as I recall, but it was reviewed and called back.

He can suck it

E2A: Yeah, I lost by like 10 points that week.

Edited by darin3

Some evidence here that you already have started.

You too?

Besides, you know damned well that I become progressively more coherent as I imbibe

PS - New Belgium's Somersault seasonal brew is pretty danged fine, especially with a long fat brown one in your mouth

Edited by Bronco Billy