[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy "Experts" Poll

Gourdeau

Fantasy "Experts" Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which site do you trust most other than the huddle?

• CBS Jamey Eisenberg & Dave RIchard
    • NFL.COM Michael Fabiano
    • ESPN.COM Mr Roto
    • Yahoo.Com
    • Fantasy Guru.COM

Honestly, I think a lot of the above mentioned are subpar or worse. I can't remember the exact players but it was either last year or the year before and ESPN actually had players listed for the wrong team and had them projected out anyhow. Now it's free content but I still couldn't believe what I was seeing!

The Huddle is the only site I paid for this year.

I "like" alot of sources on facebook and get some useful tidbits that way. Most info comes from the forums here though

You took the Brownies in 32 Homarrrrrs?

ehhh. after reading the auction style...I'm passing

From what I've read, it's not really an auction. You have $43 to choose players from your homer team (Browns) along with getting your homer team D and Kicker. If you picked less than 5 players and have more than $5 left you can choose 1 player in a supplemental draft. The rest of it is a regular fantasy draft to fill out your 15 player roster. That's the way I read it.

Edited by irish

I have alot of respect for Jon Millman. His site, Fantsy Football Champs is not in the same league with The Huddle, in my opinion. His rankings however are excellent. I used to subscribe to Rotoworld, an NBC owned company, run by Gregg Rosenthall. They didnt update the rankings as often as they claimed, and were really prone to making errors. I found this to be very unprofessional. Very surprising for a big company like that. Football Guys is excellent but I personally feel like its information overload with them. All in all, considering the professional manner in which The Huddle is run, the great writing, as well as the expertise of David Dorey, I believe this site to be the best, in my opinion.

Any site that features an "expert" that has Mike Vick as his #1 overall player is bunk.

Rotoworld and KFFL give solid, up to the minute news (The Huddle gets news feeds from KFFL) and there are a host of "experts" out there that all have excellent information.