[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amanda Knox

Hugh 0ne

Set free.

Not sure if anyone cares or was paying attention to this, but for some reason it kinda grabbed my interest. Probably because she's kinda hot and I'd like to ride her like a show pony. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

I was getting my car detailed and was watching CNN at the car wash. Seemed pretty effed up.

As in, when they checked for DNA evidence, everything in the house was either that of the victims or of some other dude, but certainly not Knox.

Set free.

Not sure if anyone cares or was paying attention to this, but for some reason it kinda grabbed my interest. Probably because she's kinda hot and I'd like to ride her like a show pony. :wacko:

Good piece on 20/20 about this case the other night. The prosecutor is a complete whackjob who likes to invent crazy evil conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact. He was just convicted in another case for misconduct, yet amazingly was still allowed to prosecute this case while he appeals the conviction. He went at her so hard because his credibility is at stake. I hope he goes away for a long time....this case was beyond ridiculous when you got down to the evidence and what they put her through is absolutely criminal.

The girl has been through hell and you bastards are talking about hitting it...un freaking believable, I'll tell you what. Got me to thinking though...let's say she's a fat pig, or say, Mexican...what are the odds that we'd even know her name or that today's verdict would be the same? :wacko:

The girl has been through hell and you bastards are talking about hitting it...un freaking believable, I'll tell you what. Got me to thinking though...let's say she's a fat pig, or say, Mexican...what are the odds that we'd even know her name or that today's verdict would be the same? :wacko:

Slam Pigs are people too pal.

If she were either she would still be useful, she could either go in the smoker or work in my yard, it's a win-win.

Have you really looked at the pictures of this girl? She's got all kinds of crazy in her eyes. The first picture I saw of her... I thought to myself, "Yep, she did it,her eyes just exude crazy."

Have you really looked at the pictures of this girl? She's got all kinds of crazy in her eyes. The first picture I saw of her... I thought to myself, "Yep, she did it,her eyes just exude crazy."

Yeah well in the end it is all about finding your brand of crazy isn't it?

I watched that piece on 20/20 and it shed some light. I had no idea why she was ever locked up in the first place.

There were 5 people in the house, 2 girls and 3 guys. All on drugs having casual and/or non-consensual sex. One of the girls throat gets slit, the other girl is covered in blood.

Murder? Who knows. Innocent? Hardly.