[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whos sick of Matt Ryan?

robert terni

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never bought into him. He's more Mark Sanchez than Brady, who everyone of the national pundits want to compare him to. He's an average quarterback.

Whoa whoa whoa - let's not completely insult the man here.

I agree that Ryan (and Flacco) are a lotta sizzle but not much steak, but they're both a damn sight better than Sanchez.

I agree that Ryan (and Flacco) are a lotta sizzle but not much steak, but they're both a damn sight better than Sanchez.

Not saying he is Sanchez, but he's closer to him than an elite guy. He's nowhere near great, and honestly I think he's average at best... Which is a shade over what Sanchez is. He's on pace for 22 TD's and 19 INT's. I just don't see what's so great about him.

+1

Not to mention Ryan doesn't have an OC worth a chit!! All these supposed weapons and can't put a game plan together to get them the ball. Bland, vanilla, unimaginative crap is all they run in Atlanta. I feel sorry for Ryan from this aspect.

Matty Ice is the perfect nickname for him.

Kind of like Molston Ice or Michelob Ice - you want a nice satisfying beer that maybe isn't too top shelf, you order it up and it comes to the table looking good and tasty, and then you take a gulp and realize the stuff is underwhelming tasteless watered down blech.

I heard that Ryan made all of them passing attempts in the 3rd pre-season game on the morning of my draft and my drunk self thought 'this is going to be a sneaky awesome pick'.

Never drink on draft day. Never drink on draft day. Never drink on draft day.

This will be my last time drafting Ryan or Mendenhall. Thank you very little.

Matty Ice is the perfect nickname for him.

Kind of like Molston Ice or Michelob Ice,Bud Ice - you want a nice satisfying beer that maybe isn't too top shelf, you order it up and it comes to the table looking good and tasty, and then you take a gulp and realize the stuff is underwhelming tasteless watered down piss water.

fixed for accuracy

it's funny that so many of you think that because he's off to a mediocre start he's all of sudden a crappy QB

he's the same guy who threw for 3700+ yds & 28 TDs (to only 9 picks) last year. as mentioned above, they've played some decent pass D's, but their play-calling is atrocious, and Turner sucks, sorry. you can't establish a ground game, it's harder to throw the ball for big numbers

no, I don't own him in any leagues