[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vehicle extended warranty

nuke'em ttg

I got the bumper-to-bumper warranty on our Equinox extended from 3/36K to 6/72K. I forget how much it was, I want to say $1200ish. As much as I loved the vehicle and did lots of research, I was wary of Chevy's quality track record, and the thing has all kinds of systems that can go wrong. And sure enough, already our second service appointment is today -- f'n thing stalls at random times while accelerating. Pretty scary experience. There was a recall that was supposed to resolve this, we took it in, they said they fixed it, but nope.

Tradin my 2001 F-150 4.6 with 122,000 miles

for

2003 F-150 5.4 with 92,000 miles

i haven't had anything more major then replacing the coils with mine, they want $1,879.00 for extended

whatyathink?

No way. Why are you make such a small move? The difference in cost cannot be that much between those two trucks. unless one is stick/standard can or 4x4 and the other is not.

Tradin my 2001 F-150 4.6 with 122,000 miles

for

2003 F-150 5.4 with 92,000 miles

i haven't had anything more major then replacing the coils with mine, they want $1,879.00 for extended

whatyathink?

spend the extra on a toyota

No way. Why are you make such a small move? The difference in cost cannot be that much between those two trucks. unless one is stick/standard can or 4x4 and the other is not.

Mine is a rust bucket and the tranny is days from goin

30,000miles less

power seats

moon roof

steprails

better split seat deal in the front

this one has one rust spot size of a nickle that i want fixed and new tires plus i countered low and inside.

thinkin i gotta do the change at some time and i'm makin many tacos

chick is hawt

:wacko:

spend the extra on a toyota

Had a little toyota

great milage

swear i could get more chit in it then the F-150 :wacko: , thanks polk, now i can bring the heat and feel good about it. the toy truck would have ta have back cab for my chit and at least 6.5 bed for my ladder rails

SAVIN ON GAS WOULD BE AN AWESOME SURPRISE

Had a little toyota

great milage

swear i could get more chit in it then the F-150 :wacko: , thanks polk, now i can bring the heat and feel good about it. the toy truck would have ta have back cab for my chit and at least 6.5 bed for my ladder rails

SAVIN ON GAS WOULD BE AN AWESOME SURPRISE

I've always stayed away from them, but when I bought my current vehicle, the bank was willing to drop the interest rate if I got the extended coverage. In the end, I pay $1 less per month than I would have otherwise.

a 2001 with 122K miles is in that shape and you want another one? :tup:

You can buy my 1999 Z71 with 187K miles if you would like to actually own a real truck. :wacko:

Both of you guys should take off yer skirt and buy a 2008 or newer Tundra.

Judging by your MH pic, I'm not surprised you'd own a Toyota truck. My wife knows a couple of ghey guys at work who drive those.

Roomy enough for a 3 way, too.

i have a bumper sticker on it that says " Don't worry I compost" plus it gets better millage than the crappy Chevy i used to have.

I drive a Honda.

Just curious, does your name rhyme with Mal More?