[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is Wendy's thinking?

Cyclones

I went through the Wendy's drive-thru on my way to St. Louis last weekend. It's the first time I can remember eating there since... ever?

I liked the fries. Their toys for their kids meals were not bad either. The under 3 toy was an actual little book. And the normal boy's toys were glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs that my kids could assemble. Contrast that with a crappy plastic Halloween pail that McDonalds gave for their town when we stopped there on our way back to Michigan.

/Paranoid Schizophrenia on

He who controls the food supplies controls the world. You all shouldn't be eating any fast food. Don't you all know that fast foot and grocery stories are the vessels which Agenda 21 uses to get the chemicals out to us and 'unknowingly' ingested? This is how they plan to reduce the world population down to under 5 million. We continue to eat these chemicals in this so-called food and it continues to damage our bodies, shorting our life spans and damaging our genetic makeup. It's in the makeup you wear, Darin, the water you drink, Egret, the pron you slick one off to, Scooby's hub and the toilet paper you wipe your butt with, Muck. That's why bad food is so cheap (and subsidized by the government) and that's why you never see coupons for fresh fruits and veggies. You have to wake up and fight the power! Only eat road kill and what you can grow. Everyone is in on it: The government, labor unions, Del Taco, Enterprise Rent-a-car, Downy Quilted TP, and Toys R Us. Don't believe me? Well then I'd like to introduce you to my friend Jules Winnfield who is an ex CIA/DoD clandestine kangaroo spy with a rather curly and large Afro who brought me all of the documents on this. He said reach into his pouch and pull out the file that says, "Bad Muthaf*cker" on it and you'll see

Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!!

/Paranoid Schizophrenia off

Lady.Hawke? :wacko:

Del Taco crinkle cut fries are where its at, especially hot out of the fryer and loaded with salt, macho sized. :drool:

Are those served with a side of nitroglycerin? :wacko:

To a degree, I try to limit overly unhealthy food. Thus, when I 'splurge,' it's not with crappy, nasty fast food. Give me a nice fettucini alfredo or some home made mac and cheese. Perhaps a pizza from my local pizza place. Wendy's, McD's and all the rest? I'd rather eat my own foot.

He who controls the food supplies controls the world. You all shouldn't be eating any fast food. Don't you all know that fast foot and grocery stories are the vessels which Agenda 21 uses to get the chemicals out to us and 'unknowingly' ingested? This is how they plan to reduce the world population down to under 5 million. We continue to eat these chemicals in this so-called food and it continues to damage our bodies, shorting our life spans and damaging our genetic makeup. It's in the makeup you wear, Darin, the water you drink, Egret, the pron you slick one off to, Scooby's hub and the toilet paper you wipe your butt with, Muck. That's why bad food is so cheap (and subsidized by the government) and that's why you never see coupons for fresh fruits and veggies. You have to wake up and fight the power! Only eat road kill and what you can grow. Everyone is in on it: The government, labor unions, Del Taco, Enterprise Rent-a-car, Downy Quilted TP, and Toys R Us. Don't believe me? Well then I'd like to introduce you to my friend Jules Winnfield who is an ex CIA/DoD clandestine kangaroo spy with a rather curly and large Afro who brought me all of the documents on this. He said reach into his pouch and pull out the file that says, "Bad Muthaf*cker" on it and you'll see

Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!! Attica!!!

They can have my gawd-danged Frosty when they pry it from my cold dead fingers. :putsonredbandana:

Forget road kill. I'm eating my neighbors. The chick next door is first. Remind me: isn't it "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone, if it smells like fish, eat all you wish"? :wacko: