[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick Out?

i_am_the_swammi

Huddle Priority news reporting Vick as "OUT"...but Eagles website just listed him as questionable, with Reid stating that Vick is improving.

Just FYI...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eag...all-access.html

Vick, Maclin Questionable

Quarterback Michael Vick (ribs) and wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (shoulder, hamstring) will both be listed as questionable on the teams' injury report, head coach Andy Reid said Friday. Neither Maclin nor Vick has practiced this week, but Reid left the door open in case either shows significant improvement over the next two days.

If Vick is unable to play, Vince Young will get the reins at quarterback. Young has taken all the reps with the first-team offense this week.

"I feel comfortable with Vince," Reid said. "He's done a nice job in practice ... He's been willing to spend the time. He comes in early, leaves later and comes back after dinner."

the consensus on the local talk radio is he has no chance to play. People reporting he can barely walk.

97.5 reported he was at practice today but did not participate. I can't imagine they wheeled him in.

Also find it odd that if he can barely walk, he would be "questionable" rather than "doubtful"...sounds like the Eagles could be in a bit of trouble for mis-reporting if that truly is the case.

Huddle Priority news reporting Vick as "OUT"...but Eagles website just listed him as questionable, with Reid stating that Vick is improving.

Just FYI...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eag...all-access.html

OUCH!!!!!

Ouch is right

More to the point, many outlets have marveled that Vick played the entire game with two broken ribs to very little fanfare, while Tony Romo was lauded by many Cowboy faithful as turning in one of the gutsiest performances this side of Iwo Jima for the exact same injury.

Don't be a hater, Whomp.

Ouch is right

More to the point, many outlets have marveled that Vick played the entire game with two broken ribs to very little fanfare, while Tony Romo was lauded by many Cowboy faithful as turning in one of the gutsiest performances this side of Iwo Jima for the exact same injury.

Don't be a hater, Whomp.

Romo won his game. :wacko:

Ouch is right

Don't be a hater, Whomp.

Im just surprised with the season in turmoil Vick isnt Manning up or "Pulling a Romo" as nfl tough guys call it

:wacko:

:tup: his point, i believe, was playing with pain...my was the fact the entire fan base wasn't hanging from his nutsack afterwards.

The fan base knows Vick is tough. The fan base for Romo was celebrating that he showed some toughness.

Edited by WaterMan

Ouch is right

Don't be a hater, Whomp.

The fact that Dallas got creamed by Philly has nothing to with the fact that Vick is an obvious pu ssy.

I watched part of that game, I may be wrong but his injury occured in the 2nd half..possibly the 4th quarter so there goes the "entire game" theory.

Any links to the many outlets that are marveling? TIA

"Don't be a hater Whomp" from a guy sporting an anti Cowboys sigline :wacko:

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

The fact that Dallas got creamed by Philly has nothing to with the fact that Vick is an obvious pu ssy.

you're right....its just another sign that Dallas ain't going anywhere if they are getting hammered on national TV by a 3-6 team

I watched part of that game, I may be wrong but his injury occured in the 2nd half..possibly the 4th quarter so there goes the "entire game" theory.

You are.

Any links to the many outlets that are marveling? TIA.

Tulsa News

Yahoo!

ESPN

You don't really want me to continue , do you?

"Don't be a hater Whomp" from a guy sporting an anti Cowboys sigline :tup:

:wacko: yet another Romo defender with a tainted star as his avatar....shocker.

Vick's nutsack has proven to be laden with disease - no wonder nobody hangs from it.

Back off a little. Ever break ribs? Ever have to play NFL football w/ them? I've had the broken ribs. Still have the aftermath of them a year and a half later.

manure I still can't pick up a sack of tators w/o risking major pain. Sorry, I do NOT question his will to play. If feels like playing so be it. If not give him some respect.

Back off a little. Ever break ribs? Ever have to play NFL football w/ them? I've had the broken ribs. Still have the aftermath of them a year and a half later.

manure I still can't pick up a sack of tators w/o risking major pain. Sorry, I do NOT question his will to play. If feels like playing so be it. If not give him some respect.

Respect for Vick, not likely. The hatred towards him clouds too many minds (add in the NFC East rivalries).

But I agree, all these couch potatoes (even if you played in high school or college) blasting pro athletes for for not being tough enough is silly.

Respect for Vick, not likely. The hatred towards him clouds too many minds (add in the NFC East rivalries).

But I agree, all these couch potatoes (even if you played in high school or college) blasting pro athletes for for not being tough enough is silly.

Welcome to the Huddle! :wacko:

Ouch is right

Don't be a hater, Whomp.

That's because one player lost and played lousy with broke ribs and one player stepped up and won two straight. One player was spot on dispite broke ribs AND missing two of his starting WR's I might add and was without a McCoy at RB. Oh and by the way one player hasn't missed a snap. That player was NOT named VICK.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Where did I even mention ribs? I was cracking (no pun intended) a joke on Vick's history of disease.

Plus I will never give Vick respect and it has NOTHING to do with playing in pain - it has everything to do with the pain he inflicted on dogs and the FACT he is a total POS.

Great for him if he is tough and can play with a rib injury - my opinion he is a useless human.

AND I might add, one QB came back against the 8-1 upstart niners in SF, the other couldn't get it done broke ribs or healthy agaisnt the lowly Cardinals in his own stadium. Safe to say this years version of both players is rather lopsided when it comes to wins and wills!

That's because one player lost and played lousy with broke ribs and one player stepped up and won two straight. One player was spot on dispite broke ribs AND missing two of his starting WR's I might add and was without a McCoy at RB. Oh and by the way one player hasn't missed a snap. That player was NOT named VICK.

Ah, I see....so if you play with broken ribs and your team wins, the world swings from your nutsack. And if you play with broken ribs and your defense gives up two fourth quarter touchdowns and your team loses, you get criticized.

Thanks for the heads-up :wacko: