[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are the Packers looking at Thanksgiving?

BigMikeinNY

They are at home. they are looking down the barrel of a challenging multi-week road trip where some are predicting a loss or losses. They know San Fran has a very easy schedule and would love to overtake them for the top seed.

I do not think they will lose focus.

Don't you mean "stay ahead" since they currently have a better record than the 49ers.

But I agree, Packers are not looking past anybody towards any other game.

As much as it pains me, the Bucs will need to find a spark that's been missing for weeks to have a chance to compete in this game.

Sometimes teams with nothing to loose play that way and find opportunity. I mean why not try a trick play or go for it on fourth down?

Of course that sort of thining can lead to an absolute blow out if things go bad, but they do have some chance.

Don't you mean "stay ahead" since they currently have a better record than the 49ers.

But I agree, Packers are not looking past anybody towards any other game.

I understand the situation, I just got lazy with not using specific nouns instead of pronouns. Poor communicating on my part. Sorry.

I understand the situation, I just got lazy with not using specific nouns instead of pronouns. Poor communicating on my part. Sorry.

Ok got it, and BJ got it.

I'm sure SF would love to get the #1 seed, but I think they'd be really happy with #2 as well (and get healthy for the playoffs).

Ok got it, and BJ got it.

I'm sure SF would love to get the #1 seed, but I think they'd be really happy with #2 as well (and get healthy for the playoffs).

Heck, as a GB fan I'd rather our offense plays the NFC-C in mild SF as opposed to frigid GB.

The real crap about a GB NFC-C would be that the NFL lurrrves them some primetime Lambeau. Which is just stupid - it's extra-brutal on the players and fans, since a mild day becomes bitter cold once the sun goes down that time of year.

The real crap about a GB NFC-C would be that the NFL lurrrves them some primetime Lambeau. Which is just stupid - it's extra-brutal on the players and fans, since a mild day becomes bitter cold once the sun goes down that time of year.

And this season is on the rotation that the NFC championship game is the evening game.

They are at home. they are looking down the barrel of a challenging multi-week road trip where some are predicting a loss or losses. They know San Fran has a very easy schedule and would love to overtake them for the top seed.

I do not think they will lose focus.

I agree.

Plus, as others have pointed out, GB could be off and STILL beat the Bucs, the way TB has been playing so far this season. They've had times where they aren't operating at peak efficiency this season, but usually they seem to be able to straighten things out during the game.