[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A hello from an old user

LooGie

Think that prevert LooGie had the greatest sig line

"smart as a horse hung like Einstein"

:tup:

good ta seeya ole bunkmate :wacko:

Loogie, just as a reminder......... Nuke still mans the barrel in 32 Homarrrrrr's. He's often said that you were the reason he made the hole in the barrell bigger..... :lol:

:wacko: But you did not like him wanting to move the Saints

lol, i remember that.

i had a few disagreements. I remember...hell i can't remember who now, but someone thought Culpepper was elite and wouldn't be traded..or something like that. I ended up being perfectly right.

In fact, I've only been wrong once in my life, and that was the time I thought I was wrong, and wasn't.

I have alot of good memories here. I won that contest to choose the best name for the chiefs fan when Herm Edwards took over. I came up with "Hermander in Chief" and he never did give me my credit in the sig line like he promised. Sadface.

Also, Grits and Shins was a total butthole I'm sure that's changed though :tup:

Loogie, just as a reminder......... Nuke still mans the barrel in 32 Homarrrrrr's. He's often said that you were the reason he made the hole in the barrell bigger..... :wacko:

It may have been called "barrel duty" but it never felt like duty when I was on the clock. :tup:

I have alot of good memories here. I won that contest to choose the best name for the chiefs fan when Herm Edwards took over. I came up with "Hermander in Chief" and he never did give me my credit in the sig line like he promised. Sadface.

Also, Grits and Shins was a total butthole I'm sure that's changed though :wacko:

If I recall, it was put to a vote, and the populous voted to keep my name the same. Big John could probably confirm. If I had changed it, you can bet I would have given you credit. Heck, I've given Dr. Rock credit for Chief Dick for a lot of years. Still.

If I recall, it was put to a vote, and the populous voted to keep my name the same. Big John could probably confirm. If I had changed it, you can bet I would have given you credit. Heck, I've given Dr. Rock credit for Chief Dick for a lot of years. Still.

:wacko: It was because you can no longer change names. Thogh you did credit that for a short while.

:wacko: It was because you can no longer change names. Thogh you did credit that for a short while.

I actually went back and found the thread. It was a close vote: 74-71 to keep the name. There was some sentiment to honor LooGie as well in the sigline. So in honor of him coming back, I shall do so.

I actually went back and found the thread. It was a close vote: 74-71 to keep the name. There was some sentiment to honor LooGie as well in the sigline. So in honor of him coming back, I shall do so.

lol, I'll take that with almost as much pride as when my children were born!

Glad to see you're still around too. Damn, i can't believe I stopped coming here, just because I stopped FF. that's..blasphemous.