[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle video game exchange

montster

I have a good friend who lives out of state. He and I used to each buy games we were both interested in, and when we finished them, we'd mail them to each other. Then he had to go and subscribe to one of those online game rental services and ruined it. So I was thinking, there are a lot of us who play video games here. What if we did something similar? Just wanted to see if there's any interest. People could post a game they've been wanting to play, and if someone has it, he can mail it to the other guy. Most of my games just sit on my shelf anyway after I'm done with them.

I have a good friend who lives out of state. He and I used to each buy games we were both interested in, and when we finished them, we'd mail them to each other. Then he had to go and subscribe to one of those online game rental services and ruined it. So I was thinking, there are a lot of us who play video games here. What if we did something similar? Just wanted to see if there's any interest. People could post a game they've been wanting to play, and if someone has it, he can mail it to the other guy. Most of my games just sit on my shelf anyway after I'm done with them.

xbox?

I have a PS3, not a very big library but I would definitely be interested.

I've had the idea for a while but saw your post in the other thread about wanting to play older games (Red Dead Redemption, etc) and figured I'd post it now.

xbox?

I've got all three systems, but most of my games are Xbox, since I prefer that format.

I play on a PC so maybe I'm in the minority. Also, I'm newly married so I don't quite have the chops yet to tell my wife to go do the dishes while I play my game. :wacko:

Edited by I Like Soup

got these ps3 games:

call of duty 4: modern warfare

gran turismo 5 prologue

resistance fall of man

all pro football 2k8 (with elway, sanders, montana, butkus, etc.)

assassin's creed

red dead redepmtion

lego star wars complete saga

ratchet and clank future: tools of destruction

ico/shadow of the colossus

wish list...

assassin's creed 2 and 3

uncharted 2 and 3

skyrim

?

edit to add: all ps3 for me

Edited by Azazello1313

I play on a PC so maybe I'm in the minority. Also, I'm newly married so I don't quite have the chops yet to tell my wife to go do the dishes while I play my game. :wacko:

Yer screwed... If you don't have the chops now, you never will. You have to train them from the outset. The only thing you are doing is setting yourself up for a life of misery by not asserting yourself. Now, get off your ass, tell your wife these five things:

1 - I will play World of Warcraft while you do house work... Get over it or hit the road.

2 - You will maintain your current weight or lose weight. I don't care if you have to ingest parasites to get your weight down, you will not get fat on me.

3 - You will not cut your hair in such a fashion that makes you look like a lesbian. I don't care how bad the chemo therapy is, will yourself to maintain healthy long hair.

4 - Saturdays and Sundays From the end of August through February are for football, plan accordingly. I will need to have sex at least twice during these weekends, plan accordingly. If you can not placate me, someone, probably better looking and younger than you, will.

5 - Dinner, you will cook it, it will be good and you will prepare it at the same time EVERY night. I don't like getting off of schedule, it really pisses me off.

Now, go find an attorney before you tell her this in case she gets offended.