[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got a bad feeling about the Super Bowl . . .

CaptainHook

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blizzard of 78 is the last major blizzard in terms of total precipitation during a single event around here (at least that I'm aware of). It was a year before I was born, but several people here at work commented that the weather that winter was very similar to this year - unseasonably warm with little snow prior to the storm. According to the Wikipedia page, the storm was Feb 5-7. When's the Superbowl? Feb 5th.

I'm from Fort Wayne with you. How are you defining "major"? We've had plenty of storms with precipitation in a single event. Anything that closes school probably counts and there's a few of those a year.

Edited by Cunning Runt

i went to that SB...still believe they need to run BART down that way. bay area is a good venue though.

Talk about sad ,, I had tickets but because of a family emergency had to give them away.

I didn't even have time to sell them ,, I just flat gave them away

You have such a small mind to think that yours is the only way to go about things.

Such a sad, sad person.

Grow up. Really. Grow up.

:wacko:

I'm such a sad, immature, small minded person - and yet you were so intent on getting hooked that you jumped into the boat to take the bait.

How does that feel when you're so much more mature and intellectually superior?

One of my favorite and most memorable experiences was watching a Packer game in a driving snowstorm. A few of the players actually came back out on the field after the game and were doing belly whoppers on the field to hugh applause.

:wacko: 12/1/85

Bring it back to Stanford ,,, one of the best locations you will find when considering , weather, access, lodging & activities including site seeing before & after the game

The NFL has since changed the criteria to only allow NFL stadiums for consideration to host the SB.

:wacko:

I'm such a sad, immature, small minded person - and yet you were so intent on getting hooked that you jumped into the boat to take the bait.

How does that feel when you're so much more mature and intellectually superior?

Feels great actually.

Thanks for asking.