[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 replacements for the Pro Bowl so far

Furd

He was the 1st alternate. It's not like they went to 5th alternate like they did a few years ago. There's not another AFC QB you could say definitely deserves it over him. Tebow was next in line.

I was a bit surprised personally as he was sort of a "middle of the road" kind of QB once the season was over looking at his stats. But you are right that there isn't much to choose from - maybe Hasselbeck or Flacco, but they aren't inspiring either. I think Dalton got in for recognition of a good rookie year more than anything else.

ummmm.....wrong conference.

But I agree. He should be there over Eli.

Eli is playing in the SB and won't play in the Pro Bowl, so the alternates/replacements will get in.

Girls that he wants to lure into a bathroom

Wow!

I've rarely watched it, whether it was played before the SB or after didn't seem to matter to me. I've watched bits of it some years, and recorded it this year and may watch a little. Like all of the All-Star type games, it really is kind of silly. But its a tradition that isn't likely to go away as long as some fans go/watch and the leagues make some money off it.

the pro bowl is less awe inspiring and actually more boring in person. we went last year but this year we did not get tickets. the tailgate, block party, practices and all the other events during the week are fun....but the game itself is lame. cool to see ur favorite players, but they all go to the other events so u can save ur ticket $$ for more mai tais. definitely something to look forward to each year out here and this year a dolphins skill player even got to come (first time in a while).

the pro bowl is less awe inspiring and actually more boring in person. we went last year but this year we did not get tickets. the tailgate, block party, practices and all the other events during the week are fun....but the game itself is lame. cool to see ur favorite players, but they all go to the other events so u can save ur ticket $$ for more mai tais. definitely something to look forward to each year out here and this year a dolphins skill player even got to come (first time in a while).

I'm "here" right now and will be at the game tomorrow. I plan on checking out the block party tonight since it's right around the corner from my hotel.

I'm "here" right now and will be at the game tomorrow. I plan on checking out the block party tonight since it's right around the corner from my hotel.

unfortunately i gotta work today, but i was at the block party last year. its pretty packed and crazy, good times for sure in waikiki tonight. players r usually around in the bars/restaurants. enjoy!! if ur still on island monday, the outrigger reef hotel has great happy hours along with yardhouse on lewers (tons of beers too).

Edited by Kris N

Here is proof that the game is useless ... I can think of 20 better things to do while vacationing in Hawaii, instead of going to the Pro Bowl. Learning to surf, chopper ride over some volcanos, rent a jeep, fish, golf, get hammered on the beach, work on my tan, hiking, etc. Hell, I would probably rather sit in the hotel lobby people watching and eating free peanuts.

Here is proof that the game is useless ... I can think of 20 better things to do while vacationing in Hawaii, instead of going to the Pro Bowl. Learning to surf, chopper ride over some volcanos, rent a jeep, fish, golf, get hammered on the beach, work on my tan, hiking, etc. Hell, I would probably rather sit in the hotel lobby people watching and eating free peanuts.

I have no choice but to go to the game, I'm here "working" and my clients are here for the game.