[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romance

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this guy should have to give you and all the husbands a BJ.... After he pulled this crap none of you are getting one from yer wife til you top this.

Really sad part is that, without question, they are the coolest couple I know. She's not bad at all for forty, but factor in her sparkling personality and tremendous rack...she's frickin awesome.

not bad lookin at all, but her favorite song IS by lee dewyze... :wacko:

just as an aside, the photography and slideshow is nicely done and everything, but I don't think s/he HAD to throw in a slide from there every single time he sings "brooklyn bridge" :tup:

Except for the part where he hired a professional photographer to capture the weekend.

And then that part where he posted a montage set to music on youtube.

Wow, just watched that.

I don't even love myself that much. Good for them, I guess.

I try to do romantic things for the wife from time to time but she is such a simple jeans and sweater girl she's really not into it. I love this about her more than if she wanted to be wined and dined for every occasion. Oh and she has an amazing rack :wacko:

Sorry guys no pocs :lol:

I can verify . . . .:tup:

But she was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time sooooooooooooooooo . . . ..

Except for the part where he hired a professional photographer to capture the weekend.

Exactly ... but, really you never know, he may have been in the doghouse before and just went over the top to guarantee that he would be out of the doghouse. :wacko: now, he can fall back to the youtube video. the memories are undeniable. heck, he may even have put it on his ipod just to carry around with him to remind her, a preventative measure :tup:

I try to do romantic things for the wife from time to time but she is such a simple jeans and sweater girl she's really not into it. I love this about her more than if she wanted to be wined and dined for every occasion. Oh and she has an amazing rack :tup:

Sorry guys no pocs :rofl:

tease :lol::wacko:

She's a professional photographer, so he knew she'd appreciate it...much of the posed pictures were her ideas of how she'd want to do a shoot in NYC. And she was the one who posted it to youtube, not him.

Man, you guys are tough :wacko:

She's a professional photographer, so he knew she'd appreciate it...much of the posed pictures were her ideas of how she'd want to do a shoot in NYC. And she was the one who posted it to youtube, not him.

Man, you guys are tough :wacko:

She's a dyke.