[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grammys

nuke'em ttg

:wacko: Good thing for McCartney and Glenn Campbell, don't know any the other losers. Never heard that best song before or the chick but it was ok. What in the Sam hell was that possed black chicks problem and that mousehead, these friggin kids are messed up.

Lookin forward to the Country music awards :tup: them good people with talent

Haven't watched the show in years but we watched it all last night, I guess because of Whitney Houston. I thought all the performances were solid and some were downright amazing. Most of it isn't my kind of music but they did a good job of mixing things up. Not many awards shows will keep me entertained for 3+ hours.

Can't remember the last time I watched an awards show of any kind and the next time will be too soon.

I watched some of the Miss. America pageant... I think it was on while the Broncos were getting killed by the Pats.

I watched some of the Miss. America pageant... I think it was on while the Broncos were getting killed by the Pats.

I'm not sure why watching a bunch of completely-detached-from-any-semblance-of-reality backslapping insincere no-talent luvvies fawning and drooling all over each other would have any attraction to anyone at all.

I'm not sure why watching a bunch of completely-detached-from-any-semblance-of-reality backslapping insincere no-talent luvvies fawning and drooling all over each other would have any attraction to anyone at all.

Well, listening to them, no, but watching them from the shadows of their neighbor's yard with a spoon and a vat of grease... oh, I've said too much.

The other option was watching the Broncos get dummied by the Pats... I thought I made that pretty clear in my initial post.

Or were you talking about the Broncos team? :wacko:

Haven't watched the show in years but we watched it all last night, I guess because of Whitney Houston. I thought all the performances were solid and some were downright amazing. Most of it isn't my kind of music but they did a good job of mixing things up. Not many awards shows will keep me entertained for 3+ hours.

I had never heard Bruno Mars before, but really liked his performance. Good song, fun to watch.

Odd, Raleigh NC seems to claim them as well. I wonder what the connection to Raleigh is.

Lived there for a while, but from here, went to high school and college here. Moved to NC for a while but is back here when not touring.

edit:

I'm refering to Justin Vernon, the singer and songwriter, not sure about the rest of the band. I think one of the other guys is from here.

Edited by chester

Lived there for a while, but from here, went to high school and college here. Moved to NC for a while but is back here when not touring.

edit:

I'm refering to Justin Vernon, the singer and songwriter, not sure about the rest of the band. I think one of the other guys is from here.

Mwntioned Eau Claire at 1:14

Can't remember the last time I watched an awards show of any kind and the next time will be too soon.

This is close.

We watched the year of Santana but before that hadn't watched an awards show of any kind since the 70's. Probably won't ever watch another one again either.

edit:

Very cool to see Justin win...my buddy plays sax for him and another friend is his guitar tech.

He actually listens to Love-cars sometimes on the road they tell me...

I do like watching the Grammys and thought there was some very entertaining moments. But when they march a woman beater out there like Chris Brown who beat the livin Athena out of his girlfriend Rihanna and have him perform not once but twice is absolutely absurd. Acting as though he is this icon who should be looked up to makes me sick... :wacko: