[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hot or Not?

CaptainHook

62 members have voted

1. 1. Cintia Dicker

• smokin'
    • pretty
    • average
    • busted

I must admit, she ll

Anybody that didn't vote "smokin'" after seeing this pic is :wacko:

I must admit, in this pic she looks damn good... not sayin' I wouldn't kick SEC out of bed for her, but...

dude, she's a "ginger"... and they're just weird looking up close. Give me a dark room and I'm there, but in light of day, up close?? A little Melanin in her system would bump her up to a 8-9 in my book.

Yeah, she's aight.... But, I see girls hotter than that almost daily. Would I hit it, sure, but the freckles all over her face don't really do it for me and actually turn me off a bit. I'd give her a 6 for her face and an 8.5 for her body. So, what that puts her in the 7.25 range and should exclude her from being pictured in SI.

And MillerX is a stud.

Looks like a beautiful girl... girl next door type to me. Maybe she's not the perfect cookie-cutter supermodel type, but I like the fact that they are recognizing the beauty in someone who is not the model of perfection. Some of you guys need to get real. If this girl worked in your office she'd be filing harassment suits left & right. :wacko:

I happened to notice where most (not all) of the negative responses were from those who live in the south. Maybe it has something to do with being desensitized by all the hotness we see regularly down here versus what is considered "hot" up north?? :wacko:

I happened to notice where most (not all) of the negative responses were from those who live in the south. Maybe it has something to do with being desensitized by all the hotness we see regularly down here versus what is considered "hot" up north?? :wacko:

Wow. I didn't think there was a way for you guys to sound more ridiculous. I will no longer doubt you southern folk.

ETA: I hear RajnCajn is a yankee that only hangs out with fat chicks.

Edited by Square

Well this northerner voted average because I bet if you lined up 100 random 25 year old girls there would be plenty uglier and plenty prettier than her. And my wife is a redhead, so I'm into that sort of thing. Also, Cintia's body may be above average, but not perfect.