[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[underarmour]We must protect this house; Huddle House![/underarmour]

keggerz

I am speechless. There have not been pictures on the MB for what - 13 years or so? Just a shocking thing to see and yet brings back memories. And of course it cannot continue.

I am speechless. There have not been pictures on the MB for what - 13 years or so? Just a shocking thing to see and yet brings back memories. And of course it cannot continue.

I had a feeling that would be the case and 100% understand why...question...can it be allowed in particular forums and not others? Edited by keggerz

Why can't it continue?

It has been 13+ years since it was last allowed and I swear I still remember those final pictures that I cannot get out of my head. Sadly the reasons why they are not allowed are so numerous that even I cannot defend against them.

Why can't it continue?

Really? I think having images enabled can be a viable tool...but c'mon man, people have a hard time following avy guidelines, you just know it will be abused...

Here is why I would like it to stay...could help in discussions about a guy having his feet in etc...like this:

Manningham 2 feet down

6932562345_10159d21fd_o.jpg

Was it a TD or a lateral...the gronk play that ppl had questions about

6932600285_9d2b19520a_o.jpg

6786483504_bb5c4e5626_o.jpg

6932600335_fe0d05e8fe_o.jpg:

:wacko: could be a valuable tool, but to many will be tools so the tool will be lost...wouldn't it be better if we just lose some other tools

Edited by keggerz

Will there be live chat eventually? I'd miss that on game day. :wacko:

The intent is to have everything we always had- just with a new skin. We will get there as fast as we can.