[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kony 2012

keggerz

In my opinion anything that spotlights the atrocities perpetrated by Kony is a good thing. I applaud Invisible Children for what they are doing! :clap:

good lord that filmmaker guy strikes me as a hugh d00sh

hey, good call az.

The narrator and star of the viral video “Kony 2012” was taken by police to a medical facility on Thursday morning after he was allegedly seen masturbating and vandalizing cars in a San Diego neighbourhood, according to reports.

talk about exposing your child soldier.

hey, good call az.

talk about exposing your child soldier.

A rep for Invisible Children says Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition as a result of a strenuous PR campaign.
Awwwww, the poor guy just needed some water and a nap. :lol:

President (on phone with Ugandan officials): So this guy has been in hiding, completely marginalized, and likely not even in your country for the last 5 years, and all reports are that you all in power now are as corrupt as it gets, in a much more complicated situation than just 1 man... What more reason do we have to go over there now that Kony's reign is over with, and make a public spectacle out of it?

Ugandan official: Well, we did just discover billions in oil...

President: We'll be right over. Will you be requiring weapons or just Marines? (Covers phone) Bob, can you find that Kony propaganda from those slacktivists, so we can make this go viral?

Awwwww, the poor guy just needed some water and a nap. :lol:

Director: " I don't know man, this didn't turn out as good as I had hoped..."

Friend: "Dude it's awesome! Ill bet you get 65 million hits."

Director: "you're nuts, I'll take that bet what are the stakes...?"

President (on phone with Ugandan officials): So this guy has been in hiding, completely marginalized, and likely not even in your country for the last 5 years, and all reports are that you all in power now are as corrupt as it gets, in a much more complicated situation than just 1 man... What more reason do we have to go over there now that Kony's reign is over with, and make a public spectacle out of it?

Ugandan official: Well, we did just discover billions in oil...

President: We'll be right over. Will you be requiring weapons or just Marines? (Covers phone) Bob, can you find that Kony propaganda from those slacktivists, so we can make this go viral?

Of course there is always the possibility that a mentally unstable and/or drugged out guy made a video. But the POTUS using a concrete slapping kibbles and bits gaper to help him occupy and invade Uganda is probably more plausible.

• 1 month later...