[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Duck Dynasty

polksalet

This show makes us literally laugh out loud.

When Si was telling the 4th graders people bleeding out in the jungle and getting mauled by Bengal tigers I lost it.

FWIW an acquaintance who played with Phil in college and later played in the NFL said there is no doubt Phil could have succeeded in the league. Phil told him if he played football he wouldn't be able to duck hunt.

FWIW an acquaintance who played with Phil in college and later played in the NFL said there is no doubt Phil could have succeeded in the league. Phil told him if he played football he wouldn't be able to duck hunt.

I was reading about that the other day in their bios. Seems most of family were pretty good football players. Found this in Phils bio.

As a high-school athlete, Phil was All-State in football, baseball, and track which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech University on a football scholarship. There he played first string quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw. Phil's been quoted as saying "Terry went for the bucks, and I chased after the ducks." After receiving his Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and a Master's in Education, he spent several years teaching. While his students claim he was an excellent teacher, spending time in a classroom brought Phil to the conclusion that his time and talents would be better spent in the woods.

Oh man, this is some funny stuff. A really good friend of mine grew up down the street from them and says none of this is fake. This is totally how they roll.

Yea...they are making us coon asses more prouder than dem other shows is.

Yea...they are making us coon asses more prouder than dem other shows is.

From what I understand the only way to make Phil angry is to call him a coonass. He says he's from North Louisiana lol.

From what I understand the only way to make Phil angry is to call him a coonass. He says he's from North Louisiana lol.

In Vegas, I about got my ass kicked by calling a guy with me, who is from the bayou, a coonass by another dude, who was black, thought I had called him a coonass.