[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

gross but I'm curious

frenzal rhomb

so yesterday, Im out walking my dog and I come across a dead deer in the road. I was looking back at the deer as I kept walking and fortunately looked down at the right time. Lying there about 15 feet away was a dead baby deer. About the size of a football. No fur or anything.

Now - does it seem most likely the baby was delivered/aborted due to the impact and death of the mother? Could another creature have tried to drag it off amd thats why it was oin the proximity to mom as it was.

I just found it odd that the baby was so far from the mothers body. Any morbid hypothises?

The deer probably got hit so hard that the baby just shot out of its body on impact . If it was an animal they probably would have taken the baby completely away

There has been a recent spate of alien abductions of deer and they impregnate them with alien sperm to create deer spies. Unfortunately they haven't perfected it and often the moms die in childbirth. I believe Moneymakers posted an article about this phenomenon.

I came into the thread expecting commentary on January Jones eating her placenta after giving birth. Things went better than expected.

Seriously?

I thought it might be about Alicia Silverstone chewing her 10 month old boy's food and spit feeding him into his mouth.