[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the best singers you will hear this year

Chief Dick

A few thoughts:

1. why do people clap 5 seconds into a performance? shut up, pay attention, listen, and when it's over you can clap.

2. She's terrible. She's off pitch at the top of her range every time. He's pretty good.

3. She'd never date him, and his world will come crashing down when that really sinks in for him.

4. Just because you're big doesn't mean you can't get clothes that look good. He needs to see a tailor and get some threads.

Edited by SheikYerbuti

A few thoughts:

1. why do people clap 5 seconds into a performance? shut up, pay attention, listen, and when it's over you can clap.

2. She's terrible. She's off pitch at the top of her range every time. He's pretty good.

3. She'd never date him, and his world will come crashing down when that really sinks in for him.

4. Just because you're big doesn't mean you can't get clothes that look good. He needs to see a tailor and get some threads.

Certainly not going to quarrel with any of these four, but you literally beat me to saying the two in bold.

4. She's not skinny either--I think she uses him to create the optical illusion that she is thin.

As Thornton Mellon said, "If you wanna look skinny, hang out with fat people!"

Oh, and in the opera world, being fat is the norm not the exception. He'd fit right into any opera company on the planet.

As Thornton Mellon said, "If you wanna look skinny, hang out with fat people!"

Oh, and in the opera world, being fat is the norm not the exception. He'd fit right into any opera company on the planet.

You sure do know a lot about opera.

You sure do know a lot about opera.

I was thinking the same thing but I was too awestruck to reply right away.

In all seriousness, I was a classical musician in one of my many previous lives. When done right, opera rules.

• Like 1