[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft talk official thread

Big John

Weeden is a better QB than Colt McCoy who is simply a game manager and nothing more then that. I think Weeden wins the job outright and helps out both the value of Richardson and Little, giving that O a bit of spark

Yeah, I'm a Horn fan but a realist. McCoy was never going to be an elite NFL starter. Not to say Weeden will be, but he's more "prototypical" and with the weapons the Browns are starting to amass, they may actually have a halfway decent offense in a couple years.

Weeden is a better QB than Colt McCoy who is simply a game manager and nothing more then that. I think Weeden wins the job outright and helps out both the value of Richardson and Little, giving that O a bit of spark

Totally agree.

Did anyone see him on that "Sports Science" special on ESPN? I've seen these in the past and thought they were a little setup but this one was impressive if you ask me. He was throwing darts at clay pigeons going pretty fast. I think this guy could be the real deal.

DeCastro - I'm happy with this pick. Mayock said he is very good at pulling, so, he should fit well into their offense, which is constantly using pulling guards.

Describing the Patriots as a base 4/3 team is unfair, they run so many different sets alternating back from 3/4 and 4/3 I don't think they have a "base" (sorry just reacting to the commentators

Which is why moving up to pick Hightower was so key. Saban and Alabama tend to do the same.